Holiday Greetings from MJ and Friends

Uponastar

Amen! And then it doubled every day from that day until I delivered. :lookaroun

I would hate sitting in the doctor's waiting room with these thin, little girls and their teeny little bumps. If you turned them around, you'd never even guess they were pregnant. Not me. . .huge!

Disnut

It has taken me an hour of reading to catch up from this morning. Ya'll talk alot.:lol:

Bunny all I can say is :sohappy: . God answers prayers.:sohappy: I will keep praying for you.

Hi everyone.:wave:

Jess I like your hair. Good color on you.

Dana Hope we get to vote soon. When will you hear anything if (when) she gets in the top 10?

Betty I am glad DD is feeling better.

DisneyBunny

Does the doctor want you to take any extra precautions, Bunny?

Why don't I stop asking questions, already????

I don't mind :lol:

I've got to take a baby asprin on the plane next week so I don't get bloodclots, plus all the other normal precautions. I can't eat half of the stuff in my fridge.... no getting my highlights in my hair, no taking ibuprofin...

MommytoMJM

Bonny, I have a question. Do you happen to know the CMs wife's name (if he is married)? And I hope MJ is feeling better. Looking forward to the P&P trip.

I do, I will PM it to you.

Well...

My numbers jumped from 5,000 on Friday to 20,000 on Monday. Looks like everything is on-track so far!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:
MJ's gonna have a cousin! I'll be praying every day! Can't wait to see you.

Message board? The DIS, of course.:D

LOL, I knew that. I snitched my avatar from DisneyData, but he's a friend so I hope he won't mind. Andrew made up the Tigger Anti-Defamation League.

Uponastar

I don't mind :lol:

I've got to take a baby asprin on the plane next week so I don't get bloodclots, plus all the other normal precautions. I can't eat half of the stuff in my fridge.... no getting my highlights in my hair, no taking ibuprofin...

Normal precautions!
That's wonderful! I'm sure if things didn't look good he/she wouldn't want you traveling.

DisneyBunny

Ok - I decided to stay for the new thread opening!

You mean I get to be here for a new thread? It really IS a miracle! :lol:

I would hate sitting in the doctor's waiting room with these thin, little girls and their teeny little bumps. If you turned them around, you'd never even guess they were pregnant. Not me. . .huge!

:lol:

I'm glad to hear the Doctor's appointment went well Bunny!!! That's fantastic!!! :)

Thanks! :wave:

Holy Moly!
What's it gonna be, girls?

EDIT: Joe's here . . .Hi Joe!

Please not the hearts one... :lookaroun

It has taken me an hour of reading to catch up from this morning. Ya'll talk alot.:lol:

Bunny all I can say is :sohappy: . God answers prayers.:sohappy: I will keep praying for you.

Dana Hope we get to vote soon. When will you hear anything if (when) she gets in the top 10?

Hey Susan! Long time, no chat!

Uponastar

Hi Susie! :kiss:
Miss you, sweetheart!

Fantasmic!329

Hello...

Sugar Cube House time!!! :D :D

DSCN0392.jpg

DSCN0393.jpg

Dukeblue1016

speaking of babies... my nephew turned 1 yesterday... i forgot to mention it yesterday...

He's actually almost completely walking... he seems to get overly excited after walking/he speeds up after awhile and goes into mini-runs and then gets so excited he falls... and then once he falls he sits there smiling and claps for himself... its adorable

sorry, didn't mean to interupt the excitement Bunny! Just felt like sharing with the topic being what it is

DisneyBunny

speaking of babies... my nephew turned 1 yesterday... i forgot to mention it yesterday...

He's actually almost completely walking... he seems to get overly excited after walking/he speeds up after awhile and goes into mini-runs and then gets so excited he falls... and then once he falls he sits there smiling and claps for himself... its adorable

sorry, didn't mean to interupt the excitement Bunny! Just felt like sharing with the topic being what it is

happy birthday to him!

My SIL is expecting in May... it'll be nice to have cousins who are relatively close in age.... And it'll be nice not to be so insanely jealous of her now... :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom