Holiday Greetings from MJ and Friends

MommytoMJM

Poor Baby..Hope its nothing serious..

Oh thanks..I love that..:):)

She seems to be walking ok, no worse than normal anyway....I'll keep an eye on it.

I loved it too, we get so caught up in how much we've invested in things (emotionally and monetarily) that we forget that if we aren't having a good time we can just cut and leave...

Uponastar

Oh and hello girls!!!

I've got Liam at my house this afternoon - so it's a full house with two toddlers. LOL But we're having fun, lizzy's napping and Liam's watching "cars" As soon as lizzy get's up liams going to go down for his nap. :lol: I've got little man staying with us tonight - so I probably won't be able to get on again tonight unless something changes. Annnywho... I'm here. For now. ;)

Sounds like you've got your hands full!

mpoppins76

I would love to have twins...they're actually surprisingly easy. I was a nanny for twin girls from when they were 11 months up until they turned 4. I think now I wouldn't know what to do w/ just one :lol:
Now triplets, THAT would be a different story. At least w/ twins you have 2 hands and 2 hips to pop them both on.

MommytoMJM

She hasn't been near that Tigger has she?:lol:

As a matter of fact, we saw him the day before this happened. We found him at Walmart and he stayed with us, loaded all of our groceries, MJ and her chair so I wouldn't have to.....

Good afternoon everyone. It is FREEZING here.:( And right now I am currently worried about Tigger. I saw something that has me thinking I know him. I hope everything gets worked out.

I'm worried too, I haven't seen him since, but I hope to soon.

I think Bonny knows him - you might want to check with her Joanna.

It's cold here too! :(

and quite windy! :mad:

It's cold here too and windy and yep, I've known him for 2 years now....

Thanks! I got it off of another message board. And I am right below you. I am about 15 minutes from NYC.

Hee Hee Hee...now where would that be?

joanna71985

She seems to be walking ok, no worse than normal anyway....I'll keep an eye on it.

I loved it too, we get so caught up in how much we've invested in things (emotionally and monetarily) that we forget that if we aren't having a good time we can just cut and leave...

Bonny, I have a question. Do you happen to know the CMs wife's name (if he is married)? And I hope MJ is feeling better. Looking forward to the P&P trip.

joanna71985

As a matter of fact, we saw him the day before this happened. We found him at Walmart and he stayed with us, loaded all of our groceries, MJ and her chair so I wouldn't have to.....

I'm worried too, I haven't seen him since, but I hope to soon.

It's cold here too and windy and yep, I've known him for 2 years now....

Hee Hee Hee...now where would that be?

Message board? The DIS, of course.:D

DisneyBunny

The numbers were supposed to double every two days, and last week they actually declined from 5,210 to 5,978 or something. This week I'm back up to 20,000. That's four times the original number!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom