Hmmmm...what do you take back home from Disney?...shhhh

Caluori

We use the park and resort napkins at home when we fix a meal from our Disney Cookbooks. Its just a small touch of magic at home.

devoy1701

We have wine glasses from our return engagement celebration. The Wilderness Lodge staff had 2 complimentary bottles of wine delivered to our room while we were out one night and they had wine glasses there too...though they forgot the corkscrew...so we just packed everything up and enjoyed them later at home.

We also have a menu from Sci Fi Dine In and a few other places, but we told the CMs that we were looking for things to make a scrapbook and they were more than eager to let us take a menu home with us.

But Artist's Palette on the Fantasy better watch out boy! Those paint brush knives!!! :drevil:

828tnt

At my old friends bachelor's party we ended up crashing in the same room as the bride's party. In the morning I realized that I didn't have a wedding gift for them so I took the television from the room and put it in the trunk of her car.

Yeah, I was young and stupid but I will say it wasn't at a Disney hotel, but rather a local Memphis Knights Inn.

soooo wrong. but hilarious!!!!

828tnt

Come on now...I know Im not the only one that brings Disney STUFF home with him...I know I'm bad, BUT I know I'm not alone......Disney soap( big one for me)....shampoo ( bring our own and put dailey new ones away)..sometimes even sneek occasional ones from carts(shhhh)....Mickey napkins,pool towels.....come on who else ( everyone) has done this and what?

i'd have to agree on most things here. except the pool towels.... maybe i just don't have enough room left in my suitcase?:shrug: :D

Supergirl7710

:O This is all such great advice :)!!! I'm going in 42 days, my first trip without my parents and my boyfriends first trip ever!!! So now I know what to bring home with me! :D

minniemickeyfan

Last trip we were driving home, and I took extra jellies from the Pop food court for our lunch.
Other than that, the usual shampoos, soap, pen, park maps. Never thought to ask about the towel animals, will have to do that. Never pool towels, I wouldn't want them anyway even if we could take them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom