HKDL gets new castle, frozen land and marvel land.

sedati

I bet disney adds/upgrades the animatronics in a bunch of US rides in the coming years.
I'm fine with the projected faces in person (they look much worse on video). The new Elsa looks good, but there's a Botox effect of the face not emoting to the extent it should so as to not stress the skin. For subtle performance I'd say 100% AA all the way, but for a really animated face, the projected ones do it better IMHO.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Regarding the discussion about the second entrance / exit for Frozenland next to Small World;

behold the cloaking devices on the left:

D66B053B-8E9C-4CCA-BAC1-F3DD643D8D64.jpeg

J4546

the next year is gonna be exciting for the non-US parks. HK and Paris each getting frozen based expansions, shanghai getting a zootopia expansion. And the year after in 2024 Tokyo gets the Fantasy Springs expansion.

Im hopeful that US parks will have some large expansions in the pipeline as well. Phase 2 avengers campus is the only thing that seems to be concrete at the moment. Im not trying to complain either cause we have gotten alot imo in the last couple years but I def want more.

wtyy21

Momentous got new pyro and also less amount of pyro than the original show since February 24. It remind us of how Disneyland cut some of castle pyro for pre-Wondrous Journeys classic firework shows like Disneyland Forever, Halloween Screams, Believe In Holiday Magic since 2019 due to effects of castle refurbishment, HEA and EPCOT Forever during post-COVID return in 2021 due to the pyro shortage, and also pyro-cut version of Enchantment this year, also due to pyro shortage. I see it due to pyro shortage similar to WDW and not effects of castle refurbishment like DL.

hahahkoi

Momentous got new pyro and also less amount of pyro than the original show since February 24. It remind us of how Disneyland cut some of castle pyro for pre-Wondrous Journeys classic firework shows like Disneyland Forever, Halloween Screams, Believe In Holiday Magic since 2019 due to effects of castle refurbishment, HEA and EPCOT Forever during post-COVID return in 2021 due to the pyro shortage, and also pyro-cut version of Enchantment this year, also due to pyro shortage. I see it due to pyro shortage similar to WDW and not effects of castle refurbishment like DL.

That's sucks

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom