HKDL gets new castle, frozen land and marvel land.

BrianLo

Im curious if they are still getting a frozen ever after clone.

I'm taking the stance that at baseline there will be some reasonable differences. Even if it is the same conceit you'll have more of a Haunted Mansion/Splash Mountain type deal than a Voyage of the Little Mermaid (literal same ride building attached to a fancier queue). The ride warehouse is significantly larger for starters.

I also expect the end product will have a plussed capacity. Not that HKDL ironically needs it per say.

Ideally an extra scene or two...

Sped2424

I'm taking the stance that at baseline there will be some reasonable differences. Even if it is the same conceit you'll have more of a Haunted Mansion/Splash Mountain type deal than a Voyage of the Little Mermaid (literal same ride building attached to a fancier queue). The ride warehouse is significantly larger for starters.

I also expect the end product will have a plussed capacity. Not that HKDL ironically needs it per say.

Ideally an extra scene or two...
Well there was a rumor by wdw1974 that they went with the pirate tech themed to frozen instead of the original plans.

Disneylover152

But 7DMT, with a Frozen theme?! I’d take 7DMT any day over that.

It has the potential of being cool, like if its sort of a Maelstrom style ride where you go through Norwegian mythology and the mountains, but knowing Disney its going to be another basic coaster with a theme of run down amusement roller coaster is discovered on the coast of Arendelle, and with how popular the movie was, the kingdom decided to refurbish it and open it for tourists. Then its opening day and Olaf doesn't meet the height requirement so he decides to ride the coaster himself, and Elsa uses her ice powers to get him back to saftey.

WDWTank

Devoting the FL expansion pad to a single franchise was a bad idea.
It could have been better :)
It has the potential of being cool, like if its sort of a Maelstrom style ride where you go through Norwegian mythology and the mountains, but knowing Disney its going to be another basic coaster with a theme of run down amusement roller coaster is discovered on the coast of Arendelle, and with how popular the movie was, the kingdom decided to refurbish it and open it for tourists. Then its opening day and Olaf doesn't meet the height requirement so he decides to ride the coaster himself, and Elsa uses her ice powers to get him back to saftey.
But why not design a custom sleigh for Frozen?

WDWTank

Cause you said "But why not design a custom sleigh for Frozen?", so I thought you were referencing Test Track in WDW since I was referencing The Incredicoaster.
Instead of copying 7DMT, why don’t they design a new Frozen sleigh attraction. A tilting sleigh wouldn’t make sense in my opinion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom