Highest Score at Buzz

Tramp

Originally posted by NowInc
You could always do what me and my friends used to do..play "extreme" buzz which is basically you spinning around constantly in the same direction while trying to hit targets...

...it's ALMOST 'extreme' buzz with my daughter at the controls...:lol: and if shooting blindly was the answer to high scores then she'd be an expert...:lol:

...I've gotten to that second highest level but NEVER to the top level....but ya gotta have a laser beam that's bright, a gun that is pretty well aligned, and a lot of LUCK...

...by the way, if you ever get a gun that isn't working..tell the CM at the end of the ride and they will put a hood over it and let you ride again in another car. :lol:

mickey04

Originally posted by Lance

Yeah, last time I went, I was all serious, and like 3/4 the way through I got the 999999 thing like blinking.........I thought I beat it???? I would like to believe I got the highest score, but I did it so early in..........

Yeah, I got 999,999 less than half way through. The gun seemed to be giving everything I shot worth like 3x the points. I think the gun was broken, but I like to believe I'm just that good. (Abd that's exactly what I told my friends):animwink:

Steamboat_Kevin

Original Poster
Originally posted by mickey04

The gun seemed to be giving everything I shot worth like 3x the points. I think the gun was broken, but I like to believe I'm just that good. (And that's exactly what I told my friends)
:lol: Good idea! I must use that excuse if that ever happens to me! :sohappy:

Wilt Dasney

Last time I rode, the ride stopped for a few minutes, leaving me directly in front of a major target, which I proceeded to unload into. I don't remember the score, but I'm pretty sure I achieved top ranking and high score for the day.

Hey, whatever it takes, right?:cool:

Smitty

I have maxed out before with 999,999 points, but I have to admit this is because my friend who worked there told me where all the easy, sort of secret, targets are. I would hate to ruin your good time though by telling you which ones these are if you don't want to know, so I will wait until someone asks!

Samwayla

Have you guys ever seen that one target when you are going through on the TTA? There is one that is up near the ceiling. You ride right by it when you go through on the TTA. I always miss it on the ride(Buzz) but I think you can get alot of points if you hit that one. It's up near the ceiling and it is a circle and it rotates. The little markers you are supposed to hit go all the way around it. Do you guys understand or am I confusing you? And if I am not confusing you do you know what I'm talking about?

Sean23

I always get 999.999 on one side and usually about 50% of the time I get 999,999 on both sides. There are a few 100,000 point target that I know about. In the scence where you see zurg going from side to side in the dark room there are 25,000 point targets that you cannot see. I noticed them when the ride first opened when it was a lot lighter in that room.

Sean23

I can tell you where two 100,000 point targets are in the very first room there is a spider on the ceiling a little to the right of the track if you hit that it is worth 100,000 point. When you start leaving the first room turn your car around and hit the robots hand that is also worth 100,000 points.

Coronado

You mean there are targets that you can shoot at? Aw geeze....I thought I had to shoot at other people.....I shot my wife in the ear about 100 times.....I just like to make the car spin around and around and around and.... whew.... am I dizzy!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom