Highest Score at Buzz

tiggerlover55

my first time on buzz my family and i got stuck on it so we just racked up the points!! it is a great ride and i wouldn't mind getting stuck on it the next time we go!!!

tenchu

Is Buzz lightyear much like Men in Black at Universal? I got some ridiculously low score on that! I'll be doing Buzz this year though.

Smitty

Ok, sorry it took me so long to respond. The big point targets I know of are the robots hands in the first scene. They are easy to shoot and worth a ton. I think it might be the backs of the hand specifically but I can't totally remember because it's been a while.

The other big point targets are the bottom targets on Zurgs flying machine. They are worth a ton. Those are the ones I shoot at to max out. Have fun and good luck!

bjshade23

Okay this may sound weird but I have come to the conclusion that some of the cars and some of the guns are fixed to that if they hit any target that the will get major points. The reason I can say this is my friend who was in the same car as me wasn't shoot at anything just shoothing into the air, and before we made it into the last room he max. out. Thats my thoughts on it.
Personally the highest i got was 8350000 or however many points it is before the max out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom