High School Musical Has Vanished!

holer24

We taped the Disney Channel program last night to watch later this week. Had to see what all the fuss is about (but not miss Desperate Housewives,lol). So, was that broadcast a "pop-up" version? The only reason we taped it is to save on a rental fee. Should we rent it instead? FYI, we are in our late 40's and early 50's.

I don't see what the fuss is about, I thinks a boring movie, the basketgame is the only good thing in it, other than that I don't see how the movie is so good. That is my opinion, if you like it, i am not you.

Spaced Out Dude

The movie seemed horrible. I think I catched a few min of it once, it was horrible.

It definately did not belong in Tomorrowland. And I don't even know why it was there in the first place.

Now when it gets to the Studios, I hope they dont put it where Doug Live! used to be. They could do something much better there. Just put it in it's little corner, near Indie or something.

Xadllas

YAY!! Its out of Tomorrowland!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

wdwishes2005

Yesterday, Saturday Jan. 6th saw the last show of HSM Pep Rally. As of Sunday, the stage was completely gone and there is no trace of the show ever being there.
[comes out of hiding from the evil in TL]
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: I should have a party today.....

Darth Plank

HOORAY!:sohappy: :sohappy:
First my friends were brainwashed by it then most of my friends and people at Google Videos hate it!

:) :)
Please Stand By

:) :) I've been waiting all my life! *dances like wild monkey*

Cinderella1976

Even though my daughters LOVE the HSM I am glad that they moved it to the Studios where it should be and didn't take it totally away. I just took my kids to the HSM concert on Thursday night (they were in Philadelphia) and all of the original actors/actresses from the movie were there. It was a very entertaining & cute show especially if the kids are fans. My girls loved it. I couldn't believe how hard it was to even get tickets and how expensive it was :eek: but I waited until the last minute and we had excellent seats and the price wasn't too bad.

M:SpilotISTC12

I was very upset when I heard that it was going to TL. All I can say is Thank God that it is gone. That is the best Disney news I have heard in the last year...until I get a night in the suite :lol:

XSTech

What's to come at MGM:

349311377_35c38e3ba2.jpg

http://flickr.com/photos/insidethemagic/349311377/

349311344_6d9a4d5d32.jpg

http://flickr.com/photos/insidethemagic/349311344/

349311322_e2fd72901b.jpg

http://flickr.com/photos/insidethemagic/349311322/

Figment1986

where do you see Al's toy barn??

I only see a parade warehouse... and heard it's going to go down the parade route and have 2-3 show stops...

WildcatDen

Now, don't confuse my username with anything High School Musical. It is geared more towards a school in Lexington KY.

Wow, is all I can say about peoples reaction to HSM. I have two daughters, ages 8 and 11 and they love it, LOVE IT. They went to the concert here in Cincinnati on Saturday with their mother and some friends, guess what, they LOVED IT. Just out of curiousity, does anyone know how well this has done for Disney? How much of a profit? Would you say it has been a success for Disney? I mean, with all the crap out there to expose your kids to, isn't HSM a breath of fresh air?

Let's see, you have a popular show you want to capitalize on. . . What park to put it in. . . hmmm, why not the park that the kids (and most parents) view as the most Magical Place on Earth. . . but wear. . .

Let's put it somewhere temporarily until we can make a permanent home. This way we create a following here at the park.

For goodness sake, take it for what it is. . . Good entertainment for a target audience that has made Disney Millions.

:snore:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom