Votes: 320 69.3%
  • No, I don't think it's a hidden yeti

Votes: 83 18.0%
  • I am undecided

Votes: 59 12.8%

• Total voters

Mimi

MeTa said:
I think its peoples imaginations in Disney running wild.

Ah, the beauty of Disney! Sometimes you just can't tell where reality ends and imagination begins! :sohappy:

supapampam

I was looking at a picture of the mountain from the daytime and you can't see it, I guess you can only see it live during EMH or when daylights savings time ends.

CoffeeJedi

oh, that's very cool! that's definitely intentional

when I was a kid, my mom had a record set of the Fantasia soundtrack, on the cover was a volcano with a face representing the Night on Bald Mountain piece (though not Churnabog for some reason) it looked JUST LIKE the hidden yeti seen above, I couldn't stand to look at it because it terrified me

i'll try to find a picture to compare

aeillill

I had sen that previously while looking at other photos of EE and I thought I was just nuts, so thanks to you all for making me a little less crazy

iheartdisney91

Yes! 100 % Yes! i mean its disney they always play this game where they have hidden things sort of like hidden mickeys or the hidden donald duck on the arm chair in the haunted mansion!:king:

ToTBellHop

supapampam said:
I was looking at a picture of the mountain from the daytime and you can't see it, I guess you can only see it live during EMH or when daylights savings time ends.
Yeah, but that wouldn't be the first time for AK...the park looks beautiful at night--they've just only begun letting us see it. Even still, it's a hard sell for me to go there during evening EMH when the other parks do so much more at night.

And I think this one is real--far too intentional looking.

Pongo

I see it...

But I don't think it's intentional at all. It looks rather abstract to me. Like one of those "Close one eye, tilt our head sideways, turn around in a circle, eat a baked potato, jump up and down in a bucket... THEN you'll see it" type things.

But I guess anything is possible. I just think it's a happy coincidence.

EDIT: I'm also thinking it looks different in three dimensions.

*shrug*

Glasgow

Well, I can't say if it's intentional or not, but I bet you that they did profile the mountain after it was built so that there would be no unintentionally "bad" images - you know what I mean.

Perhaps in doing this profiling they noticed the "yeti face" and decided to expose it with lighting. Either way, it's another cool urban myth that'll probably never be solved .. :)

hardcard

kinda makes everest look like trashy the trash heap from fraggle rock ;)

evertrash.gif

bassman

i vote yes, its a typical disney thing to do, add a yeti face to the rock work:lol: awsome. ok i have a few more things and cant be bothered so i list them
1wheres the HM
2 i cant 4 the life of me see the HM on the splash hole.can some1 put a pic on showing it marked i really wanna c it

SirNim

SewIn2Disney said:
What is the Fred Flinstone in Splash? I've never heard of that.
I think that when you look at the profile of the SM rock work at the top of Chickapin Hill from the BTMRR side, it looks like Fred's face. I saw a photo once somewhere...

As for the Yeti face, sure, I believe it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom