Hidden mickey pictures!

pumpkin7

not my picture but i did find this hidden mickey. i was desperately looking for them during our last trip but didn't find many. this one's in the seas:

living-seas-Hidden-Mickey-500x375.jpg

and this one by captain EO (which i'm sure are around a lot lol..)

DSCN1115.jpg

fauzha7

Hidden Mickey photos

Disney2010524-1.jpg
http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee397/fauzha7/Disney2010527-1.jpg

I found both of these on SSE on our Sept 2010 trip. One is the artist desk and the other is on the rear driver's side window of the car sitting outside the garage.

loveofamouse

So far, no one has documented this one before me. I was obsessed this particular trip but actually found this one completely by accident. I was in the POTC gift shop behind a family that, seriously, purchased over $500 with of crap. I sighed and looked up and saw this one. AND I HAD NO CAMERA ON ME! I had to wait 2yrs to catch a pic finally (we were always over there during the day time). NONE of the other lights cast this shadow

68879_1622226884412_1498653106_1561715_5558389_n.jpg

BuzzGoofy

Hi All. Thanks to <3caseyscorner, I just found out about this thread(don't know why I didn't see it before). I have been posting Hidden Mickey pics over in the POTD thread. I won't re-post the ones I put over there(If you want to have a look, go to POTD part 9), I will just carry on here.

Hidden Mickey's 2009. These next few are from the mural at Rafiki's Planet Watch. I have a number of pictures from here, but I did not find nearly all of them. I think it has the highest concentration of any area in WDW

IMG_4497-Copy.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom