Hidden mickey pictures!

<3caseyscorner

Original Poster
I LOVE LOVE LOVE FINDING HIDDEN MICKEYS!! So I thought it would be cool to see everyone elses pictures of hidden mickeys!! Happy Hunting!!

picture.php

This is in line at Toy Story Mania at HS:D

LeeSeeBabe

OK, I must explain this. Well, first off, I absolutely love this picture. I was actually flipping through my pictures to see if I had any INTENTIONAL hidden mickey pictures and an UNINTENTIONAL popped out at me. See if you can find it. (Hint: it's taller than my husband but shorter than Goofy).

DSC00842.jpg

erasure fan1

Here is one from the trip I just got back from on test track. My daughter is obsessed with hidden Mickeys and now wants to get pictures of them.

testtrack.jpg

Beth R

help posting pics

I have some neat hidden Mickey pics that I'd like to post, but I don't know how to post them. I could swear I've posted pics before, but when replying to this post I can't find any option to "browse" my computer so that I can attach the pics I have stored there...

At the bottom of this forum in the box on the left, it says "You may not post attachments." :(

Anyway, I will just keep adding them to my profile on here.

-Beth

LeeSeeBabe

I have some neat hidden Mickey pics that I'd like to post, but I don't know how to post them. I could swear I've posted pics before, but when replying to this post I can't find any option to "browse" my computer so that I can attach the pics I have stored there...

At the bottom of this forum in the box on the left, it says "You may not post attachments." :(

Anyway, I will just keep adding them to my profile on here.

-Beth

It works best to use an image hosting site like Photobucket. You upload your photos to that site and then copy and paste the image code directly into the reply box.

ob1thx1138

This is not a very good picture, but I have honestly never seen this Hidden Mickey mentioned anywhere before. This one is most likely a CM created Mickey. It was in the bottom left hand corner of one of the windows in the ToT queue. It was scratched into the "dust" from the inside so it was not guest created as the window is in the lobby area off limits to guests.

10vacationday6pics22.jpg

ob1thx1138

We took our first trip last summer and bought our 16 year old the hidden mickey book and well.... it became a bit of an obsession.... lol

France

2010vacationday7pics86.jpg

2010vacationday7pics89.jpg

2010vacationday7pics90.jpg

2010vacationday7pics91.jpg

Morocco

2010vacationday7pics96.jpg

2010vacationday7pics97.jpg

Japan

2010vacationday7pics103.jpg

American Adventure

2010vacationday7pics106.jpg

Italy

2010vacationday7pics113.jpg

Camelot

Sorry...They are there now after I posted...must have been a glitch in my computer that the photos didn't come up at first?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom