Hidden mickey pictures!

C&D

A/The Classic in the HM: best my camera can do (heh, it's dark in there)...............:)
208.jpg

erasure fan1

This is one that I didnt notice until I was looking at my photopass images. I think a lot of people have this up on their wall and dont even know it. :lol:

testtrack-1.jpg

Brwneyedgirl72

I was recently in Athens and went to the Acropolis Museum. The museum is built above ruins of an ancient settlement that is still under excavation. The floor of the entry to the museum is glass - so imagine my surprise when I look down and spot an ancient Greek hidden Mickey.....

greekhiddenmickey.jpg

pumpkin7

my favourite one is this (although it's ruined by the hat and some trees...)

hiddenmickey.jpg

o and here's what it looked like before the hat::

original.jpg

<3caseyscorner

Original Poster
WOW!!!! These hidden mickeys are so cool!!!! never would of thought HS hub was a mickey!!! and three lanterns at pirates gift shop gave off a mickey!!! Imagineers are something special!:D

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Thanks all for sharing those cool pics! I especially like that the ancient hidden mickey at the museum.....made me wonder for a moment if some Disney geek added mouseears to a hole in the ground for fun before the floor was added...:lookaroun:lol:

bluefaery

I have two pictures to share and both are NOT from the parks

1. I found this one on my driveway the day before I was to leave in 2005 to head to WDW for Christmas.

oilhiddenmickeyonmydriveway.jpg

2. My boyfriend went to breakfast the other day & sent me this picture. I smiled.

hm.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom