Hidden Mickey Picture of the Day Thread

I have a few from when I took the Haunted Mansion tour last summer. Anyone can get these with some flash pictures. Also have some of my job at DQ. I also have several when I worked at Yacht and Beach club, that resort has tons! And Philharmagic has hidden mickeys all over during the show. One of them is during the ariel scene on the rock just before she sits.

Try to find this one next time you're at the Aladdin attraction.
DQAladdin.jpg

Music Stand next to the Piano at Haunted Mansion.
HauntedM.jpg

Everyone sees this one while riding Haunted Mansion.
HauntedM2.jpg

Bad angle but you get the point, it's over on the 5th floor in Invasion pod.
DQInvasion.jpg

Just look down while you're on the third floor at DQ.
DQCarpet.jpg

Walt Disney1955

Maybe your right (but could it be the nails creaking as the lid is being raised?) I'll try to remember to give it a listen next time I'm there.

Hmmm, no I still would say it is Donald's voice. Although the nails creaking is a good example. But it sounds too precise to not be Donald. It sounds as if he is asking for help and complaining about being in the casket along those lines. Think of Donald's ramblings in the Philharmagic. It is very similar to those. Again, don't be discouraged if you don't hear it the first time, I think you have to be going by at the right time. In the last 5 months I rode it 4 times and heard that distinct voice twice. I am actually surprised no one else ever picked up on that

pintraderpayee

I'm not seeing it... :brick:Is it obvious????
Sometimes you have to be logged in to see pix...I have no idea why:shrug: Maybe the way I posted it is wonky....

57 hours until we are ºoºrlando bound with 46 teens and 8 adults on two school buses for 930 miles of smiles:sohappy:

The Mom

Premium Member
Its fact that there not hidden. :rolleyes:

WOW you people need to chill. I made a point. :lol:

A Hidden Mickey is one that the casual, first time or infrequent visitor would not notice. Which includes both intentional (those in the patterns of rugs, incorporated into architecture, etc.) and those that appear randomly, such as the one in the foam of a drink.

So there shall be no more discussion as to what is or isn't a hidden Mickey, and people are free to post anything that fits the above definition without someone questioning their choice. Thank you.

glee

2z8xk55.jpg

Hidden mickey in philharmagic! .. or not so hidden mickey to keep a certain someone happy:lookaroun

Haha :lol: I have a sense of humour dont worry. Im not angry like these other people (Im not trying to offend you!) Cant even make a point :animwink:

Cant see the mickey though :D

Alexx

Haha :lol: I have a sense of humour dont worry. Im not angry like these other people (Im not trying to offend you!) Cant even make a point :animwink:

Cant see the mickey though :D

:lol: Look on the wall just underneith the middle trumpet theres 3 dots of white paint.

glee

I have to be honest I was thinking that myself. Then I thought... wait... how many fences or handrails do I see around Boston that have Mickey in them...

IMG_0462.JPG

I found this guy in my Frozen Coke a few years ago in DHS.

:animwink: Haha thats funny. Looks really weird up close. :):):lol::animwink:

Baylordad

Spaceship Earth

I have heard for years that there is a Hidden Mickey in the sky as you start going backwards in the top of Spaceship Earth at EPCOT. Anyone ever see it?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom