Hidden Mickey Picture of the Day Thread

xsupaxmanxsfnex

In Catastrophe Canyon.
4090944057_1e9ccdc776.jpg

glee

I swear to god that most of these aren't hidden mickeys and most people are looking to deeply into it.:brick::ROFLOL::brick:

Ones such as the lady bird are Hidden mickeys but things such as mickeys on rugs and wallpaper etc is not a hidden mickey it is a pattern :)

The Tinkerbell thing is really cool though!

pintraderpayee

I swear to god that most of these aren't hidden mickeys and most people are looking to deeply into it.:brick::ROFLOL::brick:
We almost had 5 terrific pages before there was a negative put-down:rolleyes:

My pic from AK

click on pic to see Steamboat Willie closer
6 days until we are ºoºrlando bound with 53 (mostly teen) people on two school buses for 930 miles of smiles:hammer::sohappy:

Courtney1188

Ones such as the lady bird are Hidden mickeys but things such as mickeys on rugs and wallpaper etc is not a hidden mickey it is a patter :)

Disney imagineers are very upfront about the fact that they incorporate hidden Mickeys in architecture, carpeting, rugs, wallpaper, etc.

Yensid40

Ones such as the lady bird are Hidden mickeys but things such as mickeys on rugs and wallpaper etc is not a hidden mickey it is a patter :)

I have to be honest I was thinking that myself. Then I thought... wait... how many fences or handrails do I see around Boston that have Mickey in them...

IMG_0462.JPG

I found this guy in my Frozen Coke a few years ago in DHS.

Courtney1188

I have to be honest I was thinking that myself. Then I thought... wait... how many fences or handrails do I see around Boston that have Mickey in them...

IMG_0462.JPG

I found this guy in my Frozen Coke a few years ago in DHS.

Love it! And i agree, the accidental ones are the best!

glee

We almost had 5 terrific pages before there was a negative put-down:rolleyes:

My pic from AK

click on pic to see Steamboat Willie closer
6 days until we are ºoºrlando bound with 53 (mostly teen) people on two school buses for 930 miles of smiles:hammer::sohappy:

Not negative its a fact.:rolleyes:

You guys are really protective of your mickeys.
Sorry for the diss on your mickeys!

Walt Disney1955

Hardly a secret hidden Mickey but this one is from Swiss Family Treehouse. I took a picture of it last week, but darn it call me crazy but I do not know how to put a picture up here. I do on other message boards. (Little help?) Anyways, its the same idea as the Haunted Mansion. Two mini plates with a big one in the center.

Speaking of which, I swear up and down that when you go by the casket where the person is trying to get out that you can hear Donald's voice in there. I've rode it 4 times lately and only twice have heard the voice (you have to be going by at the right time). But you also have to be looking and listening for it. But I would put a steak dinner on that being Donald's voice in the casket

C&D

Speaking of which, I swear up and down that when you go by the casket where the person is trying to get out that you can hear Donald's voice in there. I've rode it 4 times lately and only twice have heard the voice (you have to be going by at the right time). But you also have to be looking and listening for it. But I would put a steak dinner on that being Donald's voice in the casket

Maybe your right (but could it be the nails creaking as the lid is being raised?) I'll try to remember to give it a listen next time I'm there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom