Hhn 2007

DisneyCane

Does anybody know if any of the Islands of Adventure rides will be open during HHN this year? I didn't go last year because they weren't. By the time they opened some of them I couldn't go to those dates.

Thanks.

JROK

Does anybody know if any of the Islands of Adventure rides will be open during HHN this year? I didn't go last year because they weren't. By the time they opened some of them I couldn't go to those dates.

Thanks.

There are currently no plans in effect at this time to include Islands of Adventure into this year's HHN. This could change depending on ticket sales to where IOA would need to be open to accomodate the large amount of park guests, but at that point, you'll be fighting over 50,000 guests.

JT3000

Does anybody know if any of the Islands of Adventure rides will be open during HHN this year? I didn't go last year because they weren't.

That doesn't sound like a very good reason to skip HHN. :shrug: Rides aren't even the point. Why don't you just go to IOA in the day and use stay & scream?

bobjl527

That doesn't sound like a very good reason to skip HHN. :shrug: Rides aren't even the point. Why don't you just go to IOA in the day and use stay & scream?

I agree. We did stay & scream last year and it was perfect! Doing the same this year. :sohappy:

Crypto

Scare Zones

Ok. It all looks good however WHAT ABOUT SCARE ZONES???? WHERE ARE THE SCARE ZONES???? THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE THEM, RIGHT??? IT JUST WOULDN'T BE THE SAME WITHOUT THEM!!!! WE WANT OUR SCARE ZONES!!!!

bayoutinkbelle

Original Poster
Ok. It all looks good however WHAT ABOUT SCARE ZONES???? WHERE ARE THE SCARE ZONES???? THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE THEM, RIGHT??? IT JUST WOULDN'T BE THE SAME WITHOUT THEM!!!! WE WANT OUR SCARE ZONES!!!!

As I understand it, the scare zone is parkwide this year. Very cool, IMHO.

I've been on the official site a lot and I'm so excited. The facades I've seen and the sneak peek video of the TCM house - outstanding!

A couple of pictures I took day before yesterday that I thought y'all would appreciate :)

USF921007.jpg

USF921008.jpg

I'm really impressed, the decorations are all looking incredibly creepy!

meryll83

As I understand it, the scare zone is parkwide this year. Very cool, IMHO.
Oh no - I was hoping to hide away in the "safe zones" if I was too scared! :ROFLOL:

Is there normally a specific order to do the shows in? At least isn't there a kind of opening/intro show with the host for the year?
Didn't notice any show times on the map.

sknydave

Anyone know what the discounts are for passholders? I haven't received anything in the mail or seen it posted online for some reason

cmatt

We're going over half term and will be there for Halloween. Do you have a different half term? It is quite expensive going only for a week, but the children are now getting to an age where they can't miss school, so we have no choice :( We really don't want to go in the Summer!

good call :) i live in scotland now and i am not too sure :lookaroun

summer - well we will just have to take that on the chin :confused: we will probably start going mid july...

ot444

I am thinking of attending HHN tomorrow night (Friday the 28th). I noticed that you can no longer get the express pass for Friday night online. Do they still sell them in the park or does that mean the express is sold out? Also can I get my Florida resident discount at the gate or is the special only online?

ImaYoyo

Went to the preview last night... no Blood Rum this year, which was sad. But the specialty drink was certainly interesting. Also, there was a place similar to the Biker Bar 2 years ago, but it was a Vampire bar......... look for the guy in the short shorts... :lookaroun wow.... probably the scariest thing I saw all night!

I went to the Team Member preview last night as well...I can't really compare it to previous years, since I'd never been before, but I thought it was spectacular :) The only downside is that I have now have no voice from all the screaming, which should make work interesting tonight, haha

Michael72688

Most lines were between 30 mins and an hour with some reaching 90 mins throughout the night, the park was fairly busy both nights with Saturday being the worst

Crypto

Any pictures yet?

Does anyone have pictures yet of this years HHN to share? Plus any word on how they are doing the scare zones, rumor was the entire park is a scare zone.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom