Hhn 2007

JROK

Just a note, the behind the scenes tours they had last year will be returning this year. Their names are "Mysteries of the Midway" and "Secrets of the Sideshow", which confirms the circus/carnival theme this year, and hints to Jack's return.

bayoutinkbelle

Original Poster
I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere, so apologies if this is old news. The site has been updated slightly. You can click on the Jason and Leatherface posters and get a little interactive bonus.

There's also a contest to win a trip to either Orlando or Hollywood's HHN.

JROK

Nightmare on Elm Street house located in Soundstage 23 (ScreamHouse 3).
Friday the 13th house located in JAWS Queue (Dungeon of Terror).
Clown/FunHouse in Tent 2 (Psychopath).
Texas Chainsaw Massacre house in Earthquake Queue (RUN).

NemoRocks78

Seized
I was wondering what was happening in there. When I was in line for TNA iMPACT! yesterday someone opened the doors and walked in and I could see a bunch of walls and the like inside.

minnie2000

i will never have the chance to go :( mrs cmatt is a primary school teacher *sigh*

still - nice to see universal are starting to sort things out :)

We're going over half term and will be there for Halloween. Do you have a different half term? It is quite expensive going only for a week, but the children are now getting to an age where they can't miss school, so we have no choice :( We really don't want to go in the Summer!

J9000

Friday the 13th house located in JAWS Queue (Dungeon of Terror).
Clown/FunHouse in Tent 2 (Psychopath).
Texas Chainsaw Massacre house in Earthquake Queue (RUN).

so what happens to the ride queues during the day?
are the rides just shut down during normal hours?

disney_nutter

Really love the new site, with the JS on the caravan, this looks like it will be good ive just booked a wee weeks trip out close to halloween and just bought my tickets. so cant wait

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom