Hhn 2007

BarryH

The number with the Bill and Ted Wildstallions guitar pick 572-5275. I'm curious if anyone has tried it with the Orlando 407 prefix.
Universal has the Spiderman Easteregg where the movie theaters number 407-224-1783 gets you the fictional theaters voice mail.
I'm just afraid to try it, and accidentally make some grandmother have to get up to get the phone.

I can see it now...a bunch of HHN fans will call that phone number and get Grandma Jones. They'll think she was the Storyteller! :)

Come on, take one for the team and call the phone number. Come on, do it, do it, no no no, do it, no no no, do it, do it, no no no, do it, do it...

eikni

It's not grandma that's for sure. The music is semi not safe for work and goes to voice mail. It might be someones private cell phone, or viral marketing.

Crypto

Chainsaw

Does anyone know how to operate the chainsaw in the trailer in the carnival? I know there has to be something with this and a purpose to it.

Crypto

chainsaw

Ok, so far on the chainsaw I have come up with: Flip Pump Choke Rip Kill But I haven't been able to get anywhere with it.

Frees Fan

Does anyone know how to operate the chainsaw in the trailer in the carnival? I know there has to be something with this and a purpose to it.
Here ya go!

1. click the on left bottom of saw

2. click the button next to the pull cord twice

3. click the button on the top back of the saw

4. click the pull cord 3 times

5. click the trigger

6. click on 'kill'

meryll83

Update on how to access the Burlesque tent:

First click the outer circle 7 times.

Then click the middle circle 7 times.

Finally click the centre 6 times.

Hey Presto! Unfortunately not RHPS as we had suspected though.... :(

eikni

For the new one.

Pamela Voorhees
Blairstown New Jersey
Cook

I laughed when I figured it out.:ROFLOL:

Thanks I always typo it into google as well.

bobjl527

Well I've finally booked now, we've gone for the Freqent Fear Pass.
Just have to try and be brave now....

Have fun! My wife and I arrive on 10/21. Really looking forward to this years HHN. Looks like this will be the best of them all. Don't be too brave...being scared is part of the fun. Again, have a great time!:sohappy:

Crypto

Shadybrook

Yeah, Shadybrook is back!!! Gotta love that insane asylumn. The smells are unbelievable in the restroom area. Can wait. I'm excited now!!!

eikni

Click on the 13th key around 4 times. Also, the names on the list look like folks who signed up for the news letter.:xmas:

//seems to be random somestimes 1 sometimes more

JT3000

^ Nope, those are people who post on certain Universal forums. My screenname is up there. :)

Just for the record, this will be a Christmas themed house which takes place in a suburban neighborhood. Shadybrook itself will not be involved, just it's psychotic patients.

disney_nutter

Love the new update, just booked a wee trip out there in October staying at hard rock so cant wait now. Theres a promo pic on the net of a snowman from the Christmas house and its looking very cool. Could this be the best year yet?

bayoutinkbelle

Original Poster
I have been impressed with the site and the number of updates so far. I really can't wait for this year's trip. The latest update is my favorite (so far) and could be my most anticipated part of HHN. The singing was a nice touch. :ROFLOL:

I got in by clicking the second key from the left on the bottom row. Clicked it four times. Could be multiple ways to enter this one?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom