Hey! Hey! Hey! It's Krusty the Clown!

sillykid

I saw that yesterday on screamscape and thought............already! I don't think I like it though. What do you all think of it? I thought I was going to love the look of the old building because I thought the paint color was great. Now I just think it looks silly right next to MIB.

crazydaveh

Homer is on his way! I haven't been this excited since Mummy in the way of not seeing squat except for the exterior of the attraction!

HOMER! HOMER! HOMER!

Gooch

That's pretty neat, seeing it come to life and all. Can't wait to see the finished product, and of course RIDE IT!

JLW11Hi

I saw that yesterday on screamscape and thought............already! I don't think I like it though. What do you all think of it? I thought I was going to love the look of the old building because I thought the paint color was great. Now I just think it looks silly right next to MIB.

It certainly doesn't look very...Simpson-y. I guess that when its intended as a quick fix to an older motion simulator ride it wouldn't make financial sence to redo the whole building, though. Hopefully the inside will be more immersive in the Simpsons world.

kcnole

It looks much more simpsony now that the big Krusty the Clown face is going up right in front of the building.

mctv512

I think the Krusty head looks really cool!
Quick question though: what is that space launch thing-y above the building? I cant seem to remember...

krankenstein

Original Poster
I think the Krusty head looks really cool!
Quick question though: what is that space launch thing-y above the building? I cant seem to remember...

It is on the Jaws side of the lagoon. If I remember correctly, it is close to the entrance to the bridge that runs from Jaws to The Simpson's Ride.

kcnole

there's a few of those photo ops like that in the park. You line your camera up just right with the small prop of the space shuttle and it makes it appear that the shuttles over the top of the building. There's also one in the Hollywood area that puts the Hollywood sign over the top of one of the buildings. There used to be one on NY as well but I think its since been removed.

Since1994

It will be interesting to see the finished ride. Having not been to Universal Studios for three almost four years it will be nice to see a change. I will miss Back to the Future though. It was a classic and will be missed.

krankenstein

Original Poster
I must say that I wasn't sure about the entrance when they first started, but now I really really like it. It is very Simpson like to me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom