Help Yourself!!! It's Free!

real mad hatter

Original Poster
:eek:..Whit... Did Someone shout out my favourite word..Now we all love a Fixin' Bar to add the little extras to our meal. But have you ever had something else to eat at Disney that was free.?..We had lunch at Sanaa last year ( We didn't have an ADR,just tried our luck ) So we all just had a wee bit of everyone else's dishes,but I remarked to our server that the breads were out of this world..At the end of our meal our server asked where we were staying,and I told her PORS and that's where we are heading back to for a swim and chill out..So what a awesome surprise when she brought out a paper carry out bag with assorted breads and told us to enjoy them back at our resort.They had been ordered by a family of six but left them as an emergency had cropped up..Anyway they didn't go to waste..We also enjoyed a basket of Nachos Free one night in La Cava..Nice Barman...So have you had any Free Bees at Disney when out eating anywhere.?:hungry:

coachwnh

In the Parks
No
Once that I remember. We were at BOG. My wife has to eat gluten free and they have a fantastic gluten free dessert. The CM was great and we were talking the entire time. It was our first time there, so we were asking so many questions! After my wife ate her dessert, the server came back over and asked if. Of course she did!!! The CM then returned about a minute later with another and said, its a shame the first one fell on the floor! ;)

HouCuseChickie

We've had all kinds of free cupcakes and small special treats for birthdays. One of the nicest free gestures came during our 2010 trip. There were major transportation issues that night b/c the monorails were experiencing massive breakdowns. Consequently, we missed our ADR at 'Ohana. We wound up just going back to WL for dinner at Roaring Fork. DH was chatting with a CM serving up some of our food and mentioned what had happened...and how thankful we were that they were still open. The CM gave us several free desserts for our troubles and also offered to work with his people to get us back into 'Ohana later on in our trip.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
For my DW's birthday she got a free small birthday cake at Whispering Canyon Cafe. The servers came out with it, sang "Happy Birthday" and ate the cake! Then anothe server brought out another for us to enjoy.
That's quite funny. I enjoy the antics at WCC.
Hubby (all 6' 8" of him) and all the other gents had to get up and sing "I'm a little teapot/short and stout..." during our last trip, and one of the servers pointed at my husband and shouted at the "short and stout" line, "well, not him obviously!"

NiarrNDisney

A few years ago on Cinco de Mayo we were celebrating my friends birthday's in Epcot and once the park closed we decided to have a couple drinks at the Boardwalk. We found a table with a good view got some snacks at Boardwalk To Go and went to order some Margarita's from Boardwalk Joe's when the girl who worked there informed us she was closing up and that we could have our drinks for free because there wasn't much left in the machine and due to their birthday's. Needless to say she got one hefty tip that night!

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
:eek:..Whit... Did Someone shout out my favourite word..Now we all love a Fixin' Bar to add the little extras to our meal. But have you ever had something else to eat at Disney that was free.?..We had lunch at Sanaa last year ( We didn't have an ADR,just tried our luck ) So we all just had a wee bit of everyone else's dishes,but I remarked to our server that the breads were out of this world..At the end of our meal our server asked where we were staying,and I told her PORS and that's where we are heading back to for a swim and chill out..So what a awesome surprise when she brought out a paper carry out bag with assorted breads and told us to enjoy them back at our resort.They had been ordered by a family of six but left them as an emergency had cropped up..Anyway they didn't go to waste..We also enjoyed a basket of Nachos Free one night in La Cava..Nice Barman...So have you had any Free Bees at Disney when out eating anywhere.?:hungry:

We have had some free champagne and some free desserts - mostly during the honeymoon trip but a few times since. :)

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest

Oh! And a free meal including drinks and drinks at Big River Grille!!!!

mickey&me

My son (the guy with Mickey in my avatar) has type 1 diabetes. We sat down on a bench on Main Street so he could test his blood glucose. A CM was sweeping near there and asked if he was ok. I told him that his glucose was a little low. He said, "I'll be right back." He returned less than a minute later with a cup of orange juice and a small pastry, said, "Have a magical day," and left. So nice!

real mad hatter

Original Poster
My son (the guy with Mickey in my avatar) has type 1 diabetes. We sat down on a bench on Main Street so he could test his blood glucose. A CM was sweeping near there and asked if he was ok. I told him that his glucose was a little low. He said, "I'll be right back." He returned less than a minute later with a cup of orange juice and a small pastry, said, "Have a magical day," and left. So nice!
Now that's the magic of Disney...:)...Can't think of anywhere else in the world that this would happen.;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom