Help Yourself!!! It's Free!

Occasional Guest

When my daughter was 2, I was getting her a hot dog at the stand between scary adventures and pooh. I asked for a plain hot dog with no bun. She laughed and gave me the hot dog wrapped in paper and said " I can't charge you $6 for a hot dog with nothing. Just take it." My magical moment!

Last edited:

real mad hatter

Original Poster
When my daughter I was 2 I was getting her a hot dog at the stand between scary adventures and pooh. I asked for a plain hot dog with no bun. She laughed and gave me the hot dog wrapped in paper and said " I can't charge you $6 for a hot dog with nothing. Just take it." My magical moment!
I had to take a quick look to check you weren't from scotland...LOL..;)

riverscu0m0

When I was in france in Epcot after speaking to the CM working there, in french, for awhile he went "one minute one minute!" and then he brought me back one of those lollipops, I can't remember what they're called but mine was coffee flavored.
That's about all I've ever gotten from disney for free. He probably wasn't supposed to give that to me, but ya know whatever.

Tuckbrookmom

I can't count the times my kids and I have gotten free cupcakes at different restaurants. One time walking down Main Street a CM stopped kids wished them a happy birthday and asked to wait for a minute. He walked in to the bakery and brought out a treat for both of them ( love those birthday pins). This past may my DH and I went to GF for our anniversary and my birthday we came back to our room one night to find two chocolate Mickey shaped boxes filled with candy one for my bday one for our anniversary. Both with a card. It was a magical treat

Figgy1

The magic and pixie dust every trip is free. But during the years of a million dreams we got pins lanyards, a shirt, a free meal and my ds got a balloon (almost forgot about that one) This trip my ds got a snack and I got a glass of wine near closing time at one place in EPCOT, we also got a free meal after a screw up at one ts place. The samples at Ghiardelli's are free. The soda at Club Cool. Lots of freebies if you look.

real mad hatter

Original Poster
The magic and pixie dust every trip is free. But during the years of a million dreams we got pins lanyards, a shirt, a free meal and my ds got a balloon (almost forgot about that one) This trip my ds got a snack and I got a glass of wine near closing time at one place in EPCOT, we also got a free meal after a screw up at one ts place. The samples at Ghiardelli's are free. The soda at Club Cool. Lots of freebies if you look.
Whoooooo Hooooooo:happy:....Thank you @figmentfan423 ....You've just given me my 25000 like...:joyfull:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom