Help with Tinkerbell

tinksgilrs08

Hello, My family and best friends family are planning a trip in 08 to go to Disney World. My daughter is a huge Tinkerbell fan (along with every other girl) and Need help in finding whatever WDW has to offer or tips to make her trip special. I know you cant get her aturgraph but I need help

Take her into the Tinker Bell store in Fantasyland. Tinker Bell's Treasures, [I believe]. In there is a armoire with a drawer that has a keyhole. In the store you hear tink's signature sound like every 20 seconds, if you look in there, Tink flashes her light. Its a cool hidden secret. Cast members will help you find it... :)

Upvote 0

NewfieFan

I think tink is a character now (or will be soon) - who apparently will be set up in the tent in ToonTown Fair. I heard she's getting her own meet 'n greet... so maybe you will be able to get an autograph.
Now, somebody correct me if I'm wrong on that one!

Also, I heard a cute idea on here actually. Somebody described how they planned to leave little surprises each morning in the hotel for their daughter from Tink. Anything from a WDW souvenir to a lollipop and they sprinkled pixie dust along with it (I think it was confetti). I plan on doing the same thing for my kids the next time I go. It's the littlest things that seem to impress sometimes. When we returned to our hotel one day on our last trip they had balloons and crayons waiting in the room. My son thought it was the best thing ever and still talks about it to this day.

Upvote 0

4parks1world

Take her into the Tinker Bell store in Fantasyland. Tinker Bell's Treasures, [I believe]. In there is a armoire with a drawer that has a keyhole. In the store you hear tink's signature sound like every 20 seconds, if you look in there, Tink flashes her light. Its a cool hidden secret. Cast members will help you find it... :)
In this store ..if you are the first one to ask in the morning .. and it has to be a girl ,you can" wake Tnkerbell up" just ask the cast member in the store.. "Is TINKERBELL AWAKE YET.your best bet is to get into the park early..maybe an 8 oclock breakfast at Crystal Palace..then:sohappy: wait inside the castle at the rope..when they drop the rope head right into the store and there you go..

Upvote 0

BRER DAD

We asked Peter Pan how we could get tinkerbells autograph, he said drop the autograph book off at customer relations and tell them that Peter Pan sent you. An hour later we went to pick up the book and there was Tink's autograph complete with pixie dust.

Upvote 0

ThinkTink721

Hello, My family and best friends family are planning a trip in 08 to go to Disney World. My daughter is a huge Tinkerbell fan (along with every other girl) and Need help in finding whatever WDW has to offer or tips to make her trip special. I know you cant get her aturgraph but I need help
Tink is my favorite also! :D
I don't think she is available for meet & greets. :(
Although, you can see her in some of the parades (check the ones in the MK).
You can also see her fly down from the top of Cinderella castle during Wishes at the MK.
There is a shop in the MK directly behind the castle called "Tinkerbell's Treasures" (it is my favorite).
Be sure to look in the key hole of the vanity near one of the entrances so that you can get a glimpse of Tink (we did this for the first time on our trip this Sept. & my daughter kept going back to look at her).
You can also see her on the Peter Pan ride in Fantasyland.
:wave:

Upvote 0

ThinkTink721

We asked Peter Pan how we could get tinkerbells autograph, he said drop the autograph book off at customer relations and tell them that Peter Pan sent you. An hour later we went to pick up the book and there was Tink's autograph complete with pixie dust.
Cool!...We'll have to try that on our next trip! :D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom