Help with crocs!!

dixiegirl

Ok need help...And So I turn to you guys!!!! I'd like to order some disney crocs for my girls...When using the sizing chart that they have on their site it seems like the shoes are going to be huge on them...at least one size larger it seems when I"m measuring..Is this correct?? Help me guys....I don't like these shoes but at least their Disney !!!

Disneykidder

Buy them from zappos.com. If they are too big or small, you can return them. FREE shipping there AND back. I have a pair of the Mary Jane ones (and get compliments everywhere on them) and I normally wear a 7 1/2. The 8 was too big so I got the 7 and they are great.:)

I bought my son a pair of Polliwalks. They are similar to crocs but have animal faces on them. Everywhere we go people say how cute they are and they really are. I also got them from zappos.

The only way I will wear socks with them is if I am wearing slacks. (and only black because they are black) Socks with sandles and shorts....ewwww.:eek:

Upvote 0

danpam1024

Not to get off the subject or anything, but i bought the cutest crocs today!!! They are Wall-E and our jibbits fit into them and don't fall out :sohappy:. Got 'em at Dillards.:)

Upvote 0

Coree

My three-year-old wears a size 7 1/2 shoe. When I bought her Disney Crocs, I bought her the 6/7 because the 8/9 was huge. She has really narrow feet, so I think that's part of the problem. Crocs are made to be wide, so with her narrow feet we had to go down in size rather than up.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom