Help with crocs!!

dixiegirl

Ok need help...And So I turn to you guys!!!! I'd like to order some disney crocs for my girls...When using the sizing chart that they have on their site it seems like the shoes are going to be huge on them...at least one size larger it seems when I"m measuring..Is this correct?? Help me guys....I don't like these shoes but at least their Disney !!!

smk

I wear CROCS but don't have any little ones to buy for but I can tell you that my CROCS are big, they are suppose to fit loose, if that helps you any!

Upvote 0

PotteryGal

Yes, they're supposed to be a size larger than your regular shoe size - we wore crocs all week when we were at Disney, and the larger size doesn't really bother you, in fact you appreciate the air circulating around your feet as you walk around. Actually, the only time I developed a blister on my toe was when I wore tennis shoes instead of crocs. So I guess crocs have fully converted me. :lol:

Upvote 0

bluefaery

I work for Crocs and you are supposed to get your actual shoe size. For example, I wear a 7 1/2 in shoes but since there are no 1/2 sizes in crocs I wear a 7 or a 8.

Upvote 0

Jarienn

We found that the kid's crocs are pretty true to size. My daughter wears a toddler size 6 in most shoes and the 6/7s are perfect for her - just a little loose, but not enough that they flop off her feet. I definitely would not go a full size larger. I wear a size 10 1/2 womens and the women's size 10 is perfect for me. The 11 was way too big.

Upvote 0

tigsmom

Ok need help...And So I turn to you guys!!!! I'd like to order some disney crocs for my girls...When using the sizing chart that they have on their site it seems like the shoes are going to be huge on them...at least one size larger it seems when I"m measuring..Is this correct?? Help me guys....I don't like these shoes but at least their Disney !!!

Crocs do not fit like regular shoes. They are made big, the shoe should not touch the side, heels or toes.

Upvote 0

tigger_rox00

i worked at Nordstrom for 5 years in women's shoes until recently and I can tell you that if you wear and 8, go with the 8 or down to a 7. If you go up a size, then the shoe not longer offers any support and it lets your foot do whatever it wants to do, which isn't good.

Upvote 0
I've check their online site: If I understand well, CROCS shoes are shoes made of plastic and you don't wear socks with them right?

You don't have to wear socks but some people do. The actually make socks specifically for the shoes. I have them and wear them some times, but not a lot. They are made of different material than regular socks.

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

Original Poster
Think I'm going to order their normal size...Going by the chart on the crocs site, its a size larger and to look onthe printable size graph they have on their site, the shoes look huge!!!! Think I'm going to just order what size they normally take....

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

Original Poster
You don't have to wear socks but some people do. The actually make socks specifically for the shoes. I have them and wear them some times, but not a lot. They are made of different material than regular socks.

Oh dear, that reminds me of people wearing socks with sandles:eek:..Not a good look!!!

Upvote 0

danpam1024

Some people get blisters on top of their feet from the crocs so that's why they wear socks. I wear them to work, so I have to wear socks then, but out and about, I usually don't (it rains A LOT here, so it's really nice to keep my feet dry)

Upvote 0

PotteryGal

This is from the official crocs site about sizing info:

Crocs™ should not fit like other shoes:
  • They should fit very loosely.
  • The sides of your foot should not really touch the sides of the shoe.
  • Your toes should never make contact with the front of the shoe.
  • Once you have centered your foot on the foot-bed:
  • You should have about a 1/4 to 1/2 inch of space in front of your toes, behind your heel and when you lift the strap you should be able to comfortably get your finger between the strap and heel.
  • In other words the fit should be "loose".
  • I know that this goes against everything that you have ever been used to in a shoe, but these are the parameters that the shoe was designed to be worn under.
  • No Pressure points Ever!
To ensure that the strap is not pulling your foot into the front of the shoe, rotate the strap forward and determine if your foot rests comfortably in the foot bed and there is room all around your foot. If so, you have the proper size but the strap is too short. To alleviate this issue, work your fingers around the strap and stretch it as you go around being careful not to put excessive pressure on the rivet hole. Stretch the strap until it is just short of the back edge of the shoe. The resin material has memory and will stay at the proper length after one or two of these types of adjustments.

It might be a better idea if you can locate a crocs store close to you and have your kids try them on - even if they don't have Disney crocs, you'll as least be able to find out what size works for you. :shrug:

Upvote 0

lac628

My son is 2. He wears a size 9 shoe and has size 8/9 Mickey Crocs that are too small for him. He also has size 8/9 Pirates Crocs, that fit fine. I just bought him 10/11 camo Crocs, and they are a tiny bit bit, but that's better than being too small. So both kids Crocs of the same size fit him different. When I buy for myself, I get size 8, that's what size I wear in regular shoes also.

Upvote 0

NCState

I work for Crocs and you are supposed to get your actual shoe size. For example, I wear a 7 1/2 in shoes but since there are no 1/2 sizes in crocs I wear a 7 or a 8.

I have a question then, I wear a size 7 so I purchased a sized 7 Cleo and wore them only one time. I had blisters on the bottom of my heel where the lip of the shoe comes up. This happed the first weekend in June and now have a scar of those blisters. What did I do wrong?:shrug:

Upvote 0

cemeb4dk

my daughter is 2 1/2 and maybe has 4 or 5 pairs of crocs. And honestly they all fit her different. I was told that they are made in different places some China and some Mexico, and if they both state that they are 7's one from one country will be larger than the others. So my daughter has different sized ones do to where they where made.

So my best advice would be to have your child with you when buying these, after spending the same price for a toddler 6 that you pay for a mens 10 I want to make sure they fit properly. i know in some instances youmay have to mail order, but if your heading to Disney just wait and buy them at the parks.

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I'm tempted to get some Disney Crocs. I've heard such wonderful praise of how comfortable they are, but I have all sorts of problems with my feet [eight of ten toes amputated and a skin graft on one heel*]. If they are as good as advertised, I'd be very happy, but if I have problems, I'm out a fair chunk of cash... They aren't cheap.

*sigh* :shrug:

* long story, but if you're interested see my home page in my profile

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom