Help with Adult Birthday Ideas

LilSuzy

I really want to do something special for hubby's 30th. I just don't know what to do, I booked the MNSSHP already. I looked into the Disney floral arrangements through this site, but most weren't geared towards men, or anything I thought was DH. (though I still want to do something)

I wanna make this memorable for him, any ideas? I would GREATLY appreciate it. :)

coltow

I used Disney (maybe the florist) to send my husband a gift basket full of beer and some snacks when we had his bday at Disney

Upvote 0

danpam1024

Take him to Flying Fish and then Jellyrolls! You will have a great time no matter what, Or what about the Richard Petty driving experience? If he's more of a golfer, get him a tee time. Or rent a boat and cruise the seven seas lagoon. Fireworks cruise, or room service and a night "in".

Upvote 0

LilSuzy

Original Poster
Take him to Flying Fish and then Jellyrolls! You will have a great time no matter what, Or rent a boat and cruise the seven seas lagoon. Fireworks cruise, or room service and a night "in".

These ideas caught my interest....there is a Fireworks cruise?! :eek::) Cruise on the seven seas lagoon? Oh my, how do I go about inquiring about these? :)

Upvote 0

moonchild925

I did the fireworks cruise to see wishes last october with 5 (adult) friends. Would be an awesome bday idea as they will decorate the boat for him and even arrange catering/ cake. Lots of info can be found on allears.net and you have to call 407 wdw play to book if i remember correctly. Have fun!

Upvote 0

sublimesting

For my 21st birthday I was given a keg-can of Fosters, a viking hat and a stripper. Not really as exciting as it sounds...but that's always an option.

Upvote 0

LilSuzy

Original Poster
I did the fireworks cruise to see wishes last october with 5 (adult) friends. Would be an awesome bday idea as they will decorate the boat for him and even arrange catering/ cake. Lots of info can be found on allears.net and you have to call 407 wdw play to book if i remember correctly. Have fun!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!:wave:

Upvote 0

Lexi

These ideas caught my interest....there is a Fireworks cruise?! :eek::) Cruise on the seven seas lagoon? Oh my, how do I go about inquiring about these? :)

This is the link to disney's website about the cruises - http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/tours-and-experiences/specialty-cruises/

And this is the AllEars page, it has much more information then disney's wesbite - http://allears.net/btp/spcruise.htm

Hope this helps..and hopefully my boyfriend is lingering somewhere around this post and sees how awesome the fireworks cruise would be for a birthday present :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom