Help us name our house!

Speedbird

Original Poster
Dear All,

English Belle and I have just bought a new house. It's still being built but the post office have told us that all the numbers in the street have been used (why can't they just add more numbers you ask? We don't know either...), and we have to give the house a name! we had enough trouble thinking up E-mail addresses, but to name a whole house, forever, is a daunting task.

We obviously want a name with a Disney connection, but a bit obscure. Fantasyland ,etc, would be far too tacky (maybe not the right word there..). So we turn to the members here to help us in our hour of need.

Any suggestions?

Thanks a million.

Speedbird & English Belle

Floridasunshine

Can you tell a little about the house? e.g. style? Is it multiple stories? Does it have a cellar so that you can name it 'Le Cellier'? Or does it have a history? What is the area like around it? What are your favorite places in Disney?

landauh

What about one of the following?

Marceline (Disney's boyhood home town)

Hyperion (Disney's first animation studio)

Holmby Hills (Disney's home in California)

Lilly Belle (The backyard train engine that started Disneyland ... If you don't already know, Walt loved trains and had a 7/8 scale riding steam train built around his house on Holmby Hills. He named the engine after his wife. Later he decided that he wanted to build a park with a full-scale train for guests to ride and after the lot across the street of the new Burbank studios proved too small, he designed and built Disneyland.)

Congratulations on your new home!

I'm incredibly jealous of you! I wish I got to give my house a name...

How about "The Enchanted Tiki House" ? Ha, that would be great...

Crystal Palace

Shirley's Temple (Ha, go Jungle Cruise!)

Journey into the Imagination with ______ (insert family name here)

Spaceship Earth

EPHOT (Experimental Prototype Home of Tomorrow...)

Universe of Energy (would really only apply if you have small, sugared up children)

Innoventions

The Tower of Terror

Biergarten

The Haunted Mansion

Yeah, most of those were kind of silly, but hey, I had fun coming up with them

eastvillage

Speedbird said:
Dear All,

English Belle and I have just bought a new house. It's still being built but the post office have told us that all the numbers in the street have been used (why can't they just add more numbers you ask? We don't know either...), and we have to give the house a name! we had enough trouble thinking up E-mail addresses, but to name a whole house, forever, is a daunting task.

We obviously want a name with a Disney connection, but a bit obscure. Fantasyland ,etc, would be far too tacky (maybe not the right word there..). So we turn to the members here to help us in our hour of need.

Any suggestions?

Thanks a million.

Speedbird & English Belle

What is the name of the street the house is on? :)

AlohaMickey

We had to name our house too, but didn't use a Disney reference.
I love "100 Acre Wood", especially if it's not a large home.
How 'bout "Belle's Cottage"?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom