Help us name our house!

astewart

how bout the word of a number...

For example, if the next number on the street should have been 33 then tell them you want to name your house thirty three :p

New2WDW

Floridasunshine said:
Can you tell a little about the house? e.g. style? Is it multiple stories? Does it have a cellar so that you can name it 'Le Cellier'? Or does it have a history? What is the area like around it? What are your favorite places in Disney?

I think FlaSunshine has the right idea. Can we have more details and maybe even an image of what it is to look like?

yensidtlaw1969

I agree that an Image might be helpful, but stemming (no pun intended off of Bellerose, I think Bellerose Manor might be interesting.

Yensid "I think I'll save my final suggestion until after I know what it looks like" tlaw1969

HoW

I would definitely go with Holmby Hills, or something of the like, if you want something obscure but totally Disney.

Kadee

How COOL!!! I like Bellerose, too. That is a good one! I can't think of anything original.....well, nothing good, anyway.

lcsrig

MAME or EMMA

My hubby came up with this the other night.

M- MK
A- AK
M- MGM
E- EPCOT

or EMMA, same words different order!

God Luck and please let us know what you choose!

yensidtlaw1969 said:
I agree that an Image might be helpful, but stemming (no pun intended off of Bellerose, I think Bellerose Manor might be interesting.

The Bellerose of my childhood was split into 3 sections:

Bellerose Terrace
Bellerose Village
Bellerose Manor

Take your pick!!!

Bellerose Terrace is totally up for grabs as it is now called Floral Park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom