Help us name our house!

ctwhalerman

How about...

Tumbleweed or Rainbow Ridge (towns in WDW Thunder Mt. and DL Thunder Mt.)

Mesa Verde or Nova Cite from Horizons

Gracey Mansion

Of course, if you really want to screw with them, just name it "Windsor Castle" or "B__________gham Palace."

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
*thinking*

This is so cool. I want to name my house.

*thinking*

Backstage?

(insert family name) 's Club 33 ?

Hollywood Hills (as in ampitheatre, Fantasmic!)?

Nightmare Fantasmic?

Odnalro Adirolf? (Orlando Florida backwards)

Seven Seas House/Place/Manor

Carotabby

House naming dilemma

The suggestions are all great, some very funny! However, what you guys have to bear in mind is that this is ENGLAND we are talking about, and we don't tend to have many houses called XXXX Manor or XXXX Hills! :lol: (although I do rather fancy Haunted Mansion!!)

I really like WEDWAY, that is quite lovely, rather obscurely Disney without being too obvious or cheesy.

Yep, that one gets my vote. :kiss:

hmmm

well most of your suggestions suck lol. joke. well we wanted to name our house either

THE HONEY POT

or

THE BRIAR PATCH

or even The Warren if you're planning on making lots of babies

I'll let you use one if u like. lol

Speedbird

Original Poster
Thanks again Al. So many choices. English Belle likes Bellerose, I like Hyperion, Oak Manor came to mind too. Another factor is that the name has to be something that you can tell the numpty at the pizza delivery and actually get it delivered without them getting lost.

The house is a two storey, 4 bed double fronted new build in a small town for those who wanted to know.

Thanks.

timoteo

suggestion from an Architect: names that mean something to you and Walt without being tacky.

Reedy Park (WDW governing district)
Carolwood (Disney's home train set)
Homlby (Where disney lived)
Phantom manor ( You do not have number after all)
Alweg (Disneyland's fist monorail manuf)
Tink's place ( obvious but not too too)
Celebration place
Marceline (Where dinsy lived in Mo.)
Lillian's (something for walt's wife may garner you points in the afterlife)
Silver lake (Where Walt's first studio was)

DisneyMarg

Speedbird said:
Thanks again Al. So many choices. English Belle likes Bellerose, I like Hyperion, Oak Manor came to mind too. Another factor is that the name has to be something that you can tell the numpty at the pizza delivery and actually get it delivered without them getting lost.

The house is a two storey, 4 bed double fronted new build in a small town for those who wanted to know.

Thanks.

I like Bellerose, but how are you pronouncing it: Bell-er-rose or Bell-rose?
If it's the latter, you might do well to spell it Bellrose to prevent confusion later on. I know that Belle has an E on the end, but I'm just thinking that you'll end up saying "Our address is Bellerose.... with an E.... no, B-E-L-L-E-R-O-S-E" all the time. Or, "You've spelled it correctly but it's pronounced Bell-Rose....The E is silent....Yeah, like you don't really pronounce it....Bell-rose".

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom