Help!! Lost tickets!!

Shimmer73083

Help! We leave in 12 hours and I can't find our park hopper tickets! We should have three days left on them to use. What can I do to track them down?? I bought them last year at the Disney Store.

:cry:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
If you've already used part of the tickets [they have no expire option], you should be able to get them replaced by Guest Relations with ID and the credit card you bought the tickets with. If you paid cash, they can track them down by whatever info you have provided in association with the tickets.

The more detail you can provide, the better your chances of them finding the tickets in their system. How many adult and how many children's tickets, where they were purchased, when you used them, etc...

It's not guaranteed, but they will do everything they can to find them in the computer and re-issue. If they can't find them, you'll be stuck buying more, but as I understand it they have a pretty good track record for finding tickets. It might take a while though.

Upvote 0

Shimmer73083

Original Poster
Thank you for your replies. I do not think I still have the original receipt. I bought them at our local Disney Store around March 2008 I think in time for our trip over Memorial Day Weekend 2008.

I still have the credit card I used, a Disney Visa, and remember they were five day park hoppers, no expiration, we used two days.

I hope guest relations can help us out tomorrow...

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
They are great at helping you track down the tickets. I only had a confirmation number from 2005 when I bought tickets for our honeymoon. I knew that there was one "And More" ticket on there for us and I couldn't find the tickets. I called and gave them the confirmation number and they tracked down the tickets and had them waiting for me at Guest Relations!

No worries and have a great trip!!!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

mousefan76.8

I was told by a CM the last time we purchased tickets that make sure you put the orginal receipt some where different than where your tickets are stored. However, I left a ticket in the Fastpass at RNRC in DHS and realized it two minutes later went running back someone had taken it. I went into a panic and a talked to a CM who told me to go to Guest Relations. The lady at Guest Relations was wonderful and I explained through many tears that there was one day left and the situation I was in. After signing some paper work she issued me another ticket. I am very grateful to her. I don't know where some people put their unused days but I have put them in a safe deposit box. That way I know they are safe.

Upvote 0

Shimmer73083

Original Poster
Yes, I was given another phone number to call but they are currently closed until 8 am tomorrow morning. We will be on the plane then.

Thank you all for helping ease my fears. I have found my Visa card statement with the amount of the Disney Store purchase on it, my original key to the world card from that trip (though it was just a room key, no tickets) and the top half of the flexible plastic that the tickets were originally attached to, though there are no numbers on them.

Hopefully this will be enough to track down my tickets. I have absolutely no idea where they went...

Upvote 0

Rob562

Yes, I was given another phone number to call but they are currently closed until 8 am tomorrow morning. We will be on the plane then.

Thank you all for helping ease my fears. I have found my Visa card statement with the amount of the Disney Store purchase on it, my original key to the world card from that trip (though it was just a room key, no tickets) and the top half of the flexible plastic that the tickets were originally attached to, though there are no numbers on them.

Hopefully this will be enough to track down my tickets. I have absolutely no idea where they went...

Ah. I was going to suggest something, but as you'll be on the plane first thing in the morning it's a moot point. I was going to suggest that you go back to your local Disney Store and see if they could pull up your transaction based on your credit card and then reprint your receipt. (The receipt would have the ticket/voucher serial numbers on it) Because you made the purchase in TDS, Guest Relations in WDW might not have access to their records.

Let us know how it turns out!

-Rob

Upvote 0

Shimmer73083

Original Poster
I definitely will - please wish me well wishes! I am hoping that since we have already used a few days on the tickets that they may be able to track it down - even though we bought them at the Disney Store.

Thanks, all! I have to go to sleep to catch the first flight out in the morning!

:wave:

Upvote 0

Shimmer73083

Original Poster
Hello! We just got back last night from a very quick six days in the world and i wanted to let u know how things turned out with the tickets.

Friday night we went to guest relations at the Magic Kingdom where the CM felt sorry for me and comped us the three hopper days. Since I had purchased them at the Disney store he couldn't track them. I had showed him my credit card statement and the top half of what the tickets came with and was on the verge of tears. When he said he could help us I nearly cried right there! Definitely a magical way to start the trip! I will post a trip report later because unfortunately its back to reality now and I have to go to work.

Upvote 0

luvlifeinfl

I am so happy that everything had turned out "Magical". Also you tried to provide them as much proof as you could. it was not like you walked in & had nothing in hand.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom