hello

sillyspook13

Konnichi wa jimmybop-kun. Hajimemae. O genki desu ka? Anata wa nansai desu ka? Watashi wa aa Disney World ni ikimasu. Watashi wa Disney World ga daisuki desu. Demo, Universal ga anmari suki dewa arimasen. Watashi wa Tapestry of Nations no puppeteer desu. Epcot wa sugoi desu. Disney World wa totemo tanoshii desu. Nihongo wo wakarimasu ka? Jya ne.

Sayounara!

~Sillyspook13~

jay_london

Hi, jimmybop, from across the pond here in old blighty. Perhaps you could clear up a little problem for me, I like signature picture you have included but you haven't noted which one of the two is you?

jay

sillyspook13

Originally posted by sillyspook13
Konnichi wa jimmybop-kun. Hajimemae. O genki desu ka? Anata wa nansai desu ka? Watashi wa aa Disney World ni ikimasu. Watashi wa Disney World ga daisuki desu. Demo, Universal ga anmari suki dewa arimasen. Watashi wa Tapestry of Nations no puppeteer desu. Epcot wa sugoi desu. Disney World wa totemo tanoshii desu. Nihongo wo wakarimasu ka? Jya ne.

Sayounara!

~Sillyspook13~
I'll translate it for you.

Hello jimmybop. Nice to meet you. How are you doing? How old are you? I am going to Disney World tomorrow. I like Disney World a lot. But I don't like Universal much. I am a Tapestry of Nations puppeteer. Epcot is wonderful. Disney World is a lot of fun. Do you understand Japanese? See ya!

Goodbye!

~Sillyspook13~

The Mom

Premium Member
Hello jimmybop! miss minnie & I were just commenting on how cute you are! (we each have a son, don't get the wrong idea!)

jay_london

Originally posted by marciahahn
Hello jimmybop! miss minnie & I were just commenting on how cute you are! (we each have a son, don't get the wrong idea!)

I think there are laws against what you two are thinking;)

jay

jay_london

Where the hell is jimmybop he comes on here says hi, we all welcome this kid with open arms, some of the female members get a little moist at the young pups picy, then he sods off never to be seen again. I mean to say these posts are not cheap and easy I put hours of thought into them, even the lame ones, as I know you other guys do, sometimes Lightbeer does as well, when he's sober.

So if we have any members that have any sway with the FBI, CIA, MI5, MI6, or the tufty club, can we please track this bloody jimmbop down and tell him he has some posts to read and thanks to make for our time. Thank you.

jay

markymark

Hey Jay. I am quite well in with the Tufty Club (wow ... great memories!) I have had a word and they are on the case. They are just going to look at women of a certain age who appear to be drooling uncontrolably.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom