Hello All!

Tiftay

Original Poster
Hi there...

My family and I are planning to take a trip down to the Kingdom on March 25 through April 2. It will be our first time to Florida.

Two years ago we went to Disneyland in California. It was lots of fun. The park was nice and seemed to fit my kids (they were 3, 5, 6) perfectly at the time. The kids are now 5, 7, and 8.

Any input for our trip, being our first time, would be greatly welcomed.

We are planning to stay at the Pop Century Resort.

Thank you all,

Tiffany

brent2124

Welcome aboard. Dont try to do too much on your first trip or it may become overwelming. Take advantage of EMH and fastpass. Just make sure you have a great vacation.

Mikester71

Welcome to the forums! :wave: Pop Century is the only resort I have stayed at with my family and we absolutely LOVE it. We are staying there again this March on our 3rd trip to WDW (March 14th - 24th). The Pop bus system isn't too bad for getting you to and from the parks (although it is usually the furthest one from the park gates) if you don't feel like driving everywhere. You don't have to share a bus like some of the other Value Resorts which is nice too.

As for advice, just take your time and enjoy everything the parks have to offer at a relaxing pace. It would be almost impossible to think that you can do and see everything in one visit. Use the FastPass system to your advantage too.

Enjoy your trip and have a magical vacation! :wave:

wdwCC

Hi there...

My family and I are planning to take a trip down to the Kingdom on March 25 through April 2. It will be our first time to Florida.

Two years ago we went to Disneyland in California. It was lots of fun. The park was nice and seemed to fit my kids (they were 3, 5, 6) perfectly at the time. The kids are now 5, 7, and 8.

Any input for our trip, being our first time, would be greatly welcomed.

We are planning to stay at the Pop Century Resort.

Thank you all,

Tiffany

Hi Tiffany, welcome. I'm Kathy. Good choice of Pop Century. we stayed there last October and we were happy. I would ask for the 60's or 70's building. Close to the main building and bus stops. Pop has bus routes on their own to the parks, so it makes it easier getting to and from the parks.

Tiftay

Original Poster
Thanks for all the welcomes and tips...

We are looking forward to the trip and will try to slow down our plans...we have booked a preferred room, so hopefully that will make sure we are in the 60s or 70s.

Thanks again,

Tiffany

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom