Height balloons, this time between TTC and Contemporary

Tom

Beta Return
just talked to someone who I trust, and in reality the aerial survey today was in regards to a project that will follow the floridian project... and NOT the transportation study that I orignally thought.

This project will make things more.... symmetrical near contemporary.

again.. This is R&D, not green-lit projects... Aerials were done in fantasyland nearly 5 years before FLE was announced. so don't expect to see back hoes soon..

Yes....I believe it's time to eat crow, or whatever you prefer.

Grow up.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Yes, this is bumping an old thread, but, it was referred to in another thread (the gondola one) and the area got... a wink!

Anyhoo... I re-created where the balloons were in Google Earth...

They seem to be about 18 m / 60 ft and 35 m / 115 ft in height.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member

Robbiem

I suspect a fantasyland themed hotel could end up looking like the one being built in Tokyo

Attachments

• 908ADBF7-1DC4-4269-93C8-6B715C28626B.jpeg
    908ADBF7-1DC4-4269-93C8-6B715C28626B.jpeg
    199.6 KB · Views: 239

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member

DonaldDoleWhip

I believe the current strategy for this land is a true five-star hotel to compete with the FS, which took away a bit too much of their luxury market share.
If that’s the case, I hope it has the exterior of a five-star resort. Totally down for Disney to attempt true luxury, even if I never stay there (the consensus seems to be GF never quite met that mark), but it would be nice if everyone could appreciate the hotel’s aesthetics, and not just the guests luxuriating on the inside.

While the recent towers and DVC resorts indicate no concern at all on that front, I’ll hold out hope for this one, especially considering its prominent location on the Seven Seas Lagoon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom