Having your ashes scattered at Disney

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by NowInc

..impressive...especially since Disney is restricted air space....

I was thinking the same....WDW is in Class B restricted air space...as far as I know.... I dont have my avation map for central FL. here with me...

But for him to dump ashes over WDW....eek I dont think that is possible....he would have to be lower than 1,000ft to do so...and the tower at MCO is picky about that sort of thing...and does not grant access to every tom, ________, and harry :)

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
I dont want to be creamated... I have always been kinda intrested in Cryonics...who knows....with nano technology on the rise...where it will be in 20-30-50 or 60 years from now?....:)

But...I will just probly be thrown in a box...in a hole.

fridgepoliceman

Original Poster
Are we all going to die on December 22, 2012? Thats what I heard. All sorts of prophets predicted it or somethin like that. I think they said that all of our technology will turn on us. has anyone else watched that show about it on the history channel? tell me If I should edit that out. if its too scary or somethin.

by the way DMC-12.. youre almost at 1000 posts! WOW. hah.

figgyfan

Seven Seas Lagoon?? That's a good idea. I was going to tell my family to spread mine in Lake Buena Vista. I guess we could be spread all over the place if we were sneaky. Small World, POC.Norway...Mexico...The Land:)
I am going to be very careful next time I go not to disturb the water of whatever ride we are on. Kinda hard not to get wet on SM though.

Yellow Shoes

Is it possible the pilot just said he scattered the ashes over Seven Seas?

Unless there was a family member in the plane, you would never know.

There are lots of unscrupulous people out there.....

Erika

Originally posted by fridgepoliceman
Are we all going to die on December 22, 2012? Thats what I heard. All sorts of prophets predicted it or somethin like that

:lol: I'm only 25 and I cannot TELL you how many of these dates have come and gone in my lifetime :lol:

Cosmo

my plan was always to divvy the ashes up among all my friends and have them go to wdw and put some ash in a place that reminds them of me or that is special to them.
My girlfriend said she'd put some in The Contemporary room 4444, and some on tower or terror.
My other friend pat said that she'd put it in the rose & crown and at the hm. Her husband said he'd have a drink at every pavilion at epcot and leave a little at each...:dazzle:

Erika

Originally posted by Cosmo
my plan was always to divvy the ashes up among all my friends and have them go to wdw and put some ash in a place that reminds them of me or that is special to them.
My girlfriend said she'd put some in The Contemporary room 4444, and some on tower or terror.
My other friend pat said that she'd put it in the rose & crown and at the hm. Her husband said he'd have a drink at every pavilion at epcot and leave a little at each...:dazzle:

Sounds like you'll be in dustpans and vaccuum bags all over the World ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom