Have you or someone else farted or burp in disney world and you thought it was funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poco909

Original Poster
I know it may seem gross to some of you, but has this ever happen to you? one time we were waiting in line for buzzlightyear, and my dad farted, a quiet one, not loud, and the people ahead of us were saying "ewwww what's thats smell" LOL, it was hilarious, whenever we tell that story to my dad, he just goes all red and laughs, it was really funny, lol

LoisMustDie

Poco909 said:
I know it may seem gross to some of you, but has this ever happen to you? one time we were waiting in line for buzzlightyear, and my dad farted, a quiet one, not loud, and the people ahead of us were saying "ewwww what's thats smell" LOL, it was hilarious, whenever we tell that story to my dad, he just goes all red and laughs, it was really funny, lol
This is the biggest waste of space I've ever seen in my entire life. How old are you? This is not the place for low-intelligent toilet humor. If you don't have anything intelligent to post, then leave.

jacksnightmare

Since no one can find the humor in this, or havent posted yet I will. I have heard people fart in WDW and always laugh. Everyone that I know would laugh if they heard someone fart out in public, and no we are not immature festish driven fartknockers!

ogryn

Well if I heard someone pass an opinion I think I'd laugh.... until the smell hit you. But then again, the loud ones never really smell that bad, its the quiet ones you have got to be careful about.

goofyfan13

ogryn said:
Well if I heard someone pass an opinion I think I'd laugh.... until the smell hit you. But then again, the loud ones never really smell that bad, its the quiet ones you have got to be careful about.

The warm ones are bad too, while your friends don't know, it's a good heads up for you that it's going to reak! :lol:

Steamboat_Kevin

I think we've all been in line and smelled the smelly smell of the person in front of you's digested lunch :hurl:

And if I am the flatulent one, I am usually the first to admit it :D
:lookaroun

TAC

Pumbas Nakasak said:
thers a time and place for botty coughs, ideally when its warm packed with people and dark.

Or in an elevator (lift) just before the doors open to your floor. :lookaroun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom