Have you or someone else farted or burp in disney world and you thought it was funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gucci65

I agree with the majority - toilet humor is funny. Chit Chat was the prefect place to post this thread.

Regina - all girls burp. Some better than others.

Just remember:

Pardon me for being so rude, it was not me, it was my food.

DDuckFan130

Gucci65 said:
I agree with the majority - toilet humor is funny. Chit Chat was the prefect place to post this thread.

Regina - all girls burp. Some better than others.

Just remember:

Pardon me for being so rude, it was not me, it was my food.
Thank you Gucci. You rock :wave: And yes we do :D

LoisMustDie

DDuckFan130 said:
Reason: Not worth it to deal with jerks
Acting all high and mighty and pretending we're much too sophisticated are we? ...

DDuckFan130 said:
I just knew some people would get all high and mighty and pretend that they're much too sophisticated
DDuckFan130 said:
What makes this even funnier is the ones proclaiming the "low intelegence" of the thread and the decency of it tend to act immature elsewhere.
:lol: The hypocrisy never ceases! I can't believe I'm reading this!

I take it by your lack of a response that you truly have no counter-argument and can only resort to name-calling. Thank you for proving my point. :D

Now (hopefully) we can finally move on...

Gucci65

Please quit being a bully and leave it alone before someone really gets mad and tells you to FOAD.

LoisMustDie

Gucci65 said:
Please quit being a bully and leave it alone before someone really gets mad and tells you to FOAD.
1. Read my last post. I AM trying to leave it alone.
2. Notice how DDuckFan came after me first. How can you call it being a bully when someone else threw the first punch?

The CEO said:
Loismustdie-

Wow your username read my mind!
Eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom