Have you or someone else farted or burp in disney world and you thought it was funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

sillyspook13

Pirates of the Caribbean opening night
AMC Pleasure Island

This happened before the movie started. I was sitting in the top balcony of one of the two largest theatres. Some guy below let out a really loud belch that echoed through the theatre. One lonely person said "Yaay........" and applauded. :lol:

imagineer boy

Good god, I havn't seen such a low intelegence thread since the "Hey, I'm looking for someone at WDW" thread. I mean, just, UGH!!!!!

Brick Tamland

It depends where I'am in WDW. In FrontierLand It wouldn't be that funny. However on Main Street USA it might be funny.

Wait...no it wouldn't. Farts really aren't funny. This thread makes me cry.
:cry: <---me crying.

Laura

Premium Member
When I was in line for DarKastle at Busch Gardens last weekend these 2 groups were having a farting contest right in front of me. It was so disgusting.

ballewclan

:lookaroun

Is it just me or do i feel awkwarly stupid for even clicking this thread...

BUT while were on the topic, i dont recall anything of the sort...:hurl:

DisJosh

imagineer boy said:
Good god, I havn't seen such a low intelegence thread since the "Hey, I'm looking for someone at WDW" thread. I mean, just, UGH!!!!!

Oh. That's interesting. What about low intelligence threads? Have you seen any of those about?

Last I knew intelligence and toilet humor were two seperate entities. You need not be uneducated to think farting in public is funny.

In fact I think it's hillarious. *farts*

I think some of you need to lighten up. If the topic disgusts you so much then don't bother reading and posting.

rentNdisney

chilllax people... farts are funny. God wanted them to be. why else would he make them make sucha funny sound? this isn't a waste of space, it's light and funny.

Back to the topic, my father is gifted. When we run across a group of rude people in the parks, he "cropdusts" as he likes to call it. He can fart on command, and as we walk by, he slowly lets it out, surrounding the rude people with his poisonous stench. wow, i cant believe i'm actually posting this...:lol:

Neptune

Wow...You just made a thread...wow.

Yes, these threads are going to a new low, as of people are running out of questions to ask. next thing we hear is "Did you ever have to go to the bathroom really bad in MK?"

But, anyways, I was in O'Canada, And all of a sudden I hear this Chinese Girl Infront of Us Fart. My mom Started to crack up, and someone said "Was that a horse?" :lol:

LoisMustDie

rentNdisney said:
chilllax people... farts are funny. God wanted them to be. why else would he make them make sucha funny sound? this isn't a waste of space, it's light and funny.
I'm sure Imagineer Boy is grateful that you just proved his point.

beauty_Belle27

growing up with three brothers,i personally think its hilarious...until you smell it:hurl: .As my friend says,if you can't hold it in,let it out.:lookaroun :zipit:

dzlandSr

When we are at the parks we have this top ten rules not to break. The #1 rule is no farting (especially when waiting in line). So everytime we are in line and come across that foul odor we always say "Somebody broke rule #1....."

Wilt Dasney

dzlandSr said:
When we are at the parks we have this top ten rules not to break. The #1 rule is no farting (especially when waiting in line). So everytime we are in line and come across that foul odor we always say "Somebody broke rule #1....."

I'm curious as to the complete list.

Cattman96

That is the funniest thing I have heard yet!!! LMAO. Oh yeah My wife is a doctor and I own a business but i must be a dumba## for liking this thread. Lighten up people. It is humorous...

this is in reply to cropdusting

rentNdisney

everyone knows deep down that farts are funny...even just a little. I mean, even one of the greatest story tellers of our time, JD Salinger, in his timeless classic, Catcher in the Rye, wrote "...He was telling us all about what a swell guy he was,what a hot-shot and all, then all of a sudden this guy sitting in the row in front of me laid this terrifc fart. It was a very crude thing to do in the chapel and all, but it was also quite amusing. Old Marsalla. He damn near blow the roof off." You see, it's in classic literature, so now you're allowed to admit farts are funny and be intelligent at the same time. "well, you see, as a was reading my first edition signed copy of Catcher, I found the fart scene quite amusing...found the symbolism to be incredible. "

wow, I'm sorry. I'm a nerd.

Sledge

Account Suspended
LoisMustDie said:
This is the biggest waste of space I've ever seen in my entire life. How old are you? This is not the place for low-intelligent toilet humor. If you don't have anything intelligent to post, then leave.

That's coming from a Family Guy fan? Who exactly is it here that you are trying to impress? :lol:

Peter: I didn't even fart until I was 30.
(Flash back, Peter hears a farting sound)
Peter: What the hell was that?

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom