Have any of the characters "hit" on you or your significant other?

Yoop33

Original Poster
This has happen a few times to us in the parks. Not so much to me but to my girlfriend it happens quite often. Most of the time it is kinda funny or cute but then other times the characters can make it a little uncomfortable. For example at Epoct in China we ended up seeing MUSHU from Mulan. We wanted to get a simple picture with him but instead he basically starting groping my GF and pulled her away as if they were gonna go walk around together leaving me to stand there in front of everyone with a stupid smirk on my face.
In another example, again at Epoct, we were getting our complimentary Disney Credit Card photo with Pluto and Mickey. As soon as we entered the room mickey gets down on one knee and starts kissing her hand like he is proposing to her. This was actually kinda cute until Mickey came over to me and was pretending to fight me off from her.... What am I supposed to do... Fight Mickey Mouse? lol I dont think so. :shrug:
Anyone else have any awkward or silly stories about the characters?

bjlc57

grow up...

listen, if you can't "trust" your girlfriend NOW, how will you trust her if you get married? and if you can't "take it" now, how will you take it when again, you are married?

either put faith in your relationship or get out. Or is it that you cheat on her, and flirt with others, and now you are making a deal when the shoe is on the other foot?

in other words GROW UP.. this is sixth grade stuff Seventh at best.

raven

listen, if you can't "trust" your girlfriend NOW, how will you trust her if you get married? and if you can't "take it" now, how will you take it when again, you are married?

either put faith in your relationship or get out. Or is it that you cheat on her, and flirt with others, and now you are making a deal when the shoe is on the other foot?

Woah! I didn't read the OP that way at all. I don't think that Yoop33 was jelous of Mickey. He was only saying how it seemed a little awkward for him and didn't know what he was to do in his role at that moment. He didn't want to pretend to fight Mickey because...it's Mickey after all. He just thought it was a little weird since he had never experienced that with a character before.

maggiegrace1

WOW!:eek:
A tad bit bitter are we?
Are you having a bad day?

:lookaroun

Ravenclaw87

Mickey has proposed to me once or twice--- and he danced with me at Castaway Cay! :)

Also, when I was younger and was decidely "too cool" for Disney (I went through this stage when I was 14-15), Tigger would usually be able to tell, and would, therefore, make a fool out of me. He would kiss my forehead and hold my hand and whatnot.

wdwmomof3

One of the mice at 1900 Park Fare hits on my husband every time we go in there. If we lived on Orlando I would question it. (just kidding!) We all laugh, even the kids and we all kind of like it. How often does dad get embarrassed?

Donald Duck was hitting on my daughter & her friend at Chef Mickeys and they thought it was very funny.

It's all in fun so don't take this seriously.:wave:

brusoe

LoL I was gonna say the samethings bout that response! I see what your saying but its awkward when it happens to you, but its funny to watch when you see it hapen to someone else kind of thing. Typical Mascot stuff darn those furry guys!

Captain NoBeard

The last time we were there, Timon was flirting with my wife. I thought it was really funny, as he went to all ends to prepare himself for the courtship (i.e. grooming himself, checking breath, etc).
And then later on that day, the Country Bears were out and one was so taken with my sister-in-law, that he had to grab her and take her down the street in Frontierland to show her off to the rest of the bears who were out.

We've found that the characters really seem to have fun, more so with adults than with kids. I think it's probably because they know we are adults and understand that it's all in fun.

mpoppins76

I wouldn't call it "hitting on", but when we were at MK in May, Dale & Goofy were "fighting" over me and DBF had to step in. :shrug: :lol: :king:

This is after I stepped out of the way:

MK_011.jpg

:lol:

PhotoDave219

WOW!:eek:
A tad bit bitter are we?
Are you having a bad day?

:lookaroun

Some guys just can't handle rejection. Either that or it brings back those vile memories of losing their girl to a five foot tall chipmunk, following that trail of nuts back to the hotel room with the giggling comming from the front door.

:lol:

I have a teeshirt that says "I like my boyfriend, but I <3 Mickey," and the day I wore it to the Magic Kingdom was one of the most fun days I've had at the parks. When we went to visit Minnie, she looked all shocked, and then started snubbing me, and then through some weird hand signals and my talking, we agreed on trading boyfriends (after I left I realized how odd of a conversation that is, especially for disney.) When we went to see Mickey, he insisted on getting kisses, and even signing the shirt. He wouldn't let me go. It was great.
IMG_0520.jpg

C&D

Ham it up a little, and pretend 'to posture' to fight Mickey........................or if Minnie is with Mickey, walk over to Minnie and flirt with her. I see nothing ominous is this scenario, have some fun.

Krimedog

Yoop, man, its all for fun, they are trying to make you enjoy your experience. Every minnie i come by kisses me, pluto licked my girlfreinds head several times at Liberty Tree. The princesses have hit on me when i was in front of my gf, all of us just augh, its all for fun. All you have to do is find something to do back to them. For say, if you are with mickey and minnie is their, and mickey has your gf, go over to minnie and giver her a nice little peck on the cheek or something.

For all seriousness, it is just for fun. You supposed to laugh about it, because in no way is the person going to steal your wife/girlfriend/husband/boyfriend.

And like they said, mickeys, minnies, chips, dales, are all usually girls unless you find a guy in the 5'0 to 5'4 range i think it is.

pirate-princess

aww im so jealous! i want to flirt with a disney character!

captain hook has blown a kiss at my mum once as we were walking past

and one of the bears from the jamboree once scared the crap out of me by coming upto me in the spectromagic parade and shake my hand

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom