Haunted Mansion's "Spider Man"

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Original Poster
According to Wikipedia (yes, I know it's not reliable, but I'm banking that this much is true) the WDW Haunted Mansion one had... "before there was a staircase room, there was a pitch-black room full of spiders and their webs. One of the webs had a mutilated man tangled in a web with a large spider not too far behind. Followed by the man's appearance was a horrible scream, not heard anywhere else on the ride. After a few weeks, he too was removed."
Does anyone have any pictures of this? I've done a quick check on Google, but haven't found anything yet!
Thanks!

tinkerblonde11

I have heard about this so much and have searched for a picture many times. I heard that the man in the web was at the loading dock though. Good luck to anyone who finds any pictures of this at all. Please be sure to post them. :ROFLOL:

DizneyPryncess

Cool story - I never heard about that before either. If there were pictures out there, I would guess doombuggies.com would have them. That's the best Haunted Mansion site. I'm going to search anyways - would be interesting to see.

CLandrum

I have been loking into this and there was a similar story about the Disney Land HM. It is called the Hat Box ghost he had only been there about a month and was taken out because he was not working right. There are pictures of him out there. So if this thing about the mutilated man was true then you would think that there would be something out there. I personally don't think it is true, however I would love someone to prove me wrong.

Here is a link to a pic of the Hat Box ghost. Again you have to go down to the bottom of the page http://www.doombuggies.com/myths2.php

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom