Haunted Mansion

Castle Cake Apologist

I didn't mean to sound over critical just doing my "duty" to help him/her along. I realize they are new. (Which to me as an "Original" member of this forum, so are the majority of you) Notice my helpful tip of reading the board description before posting in it. I never implied that I knew it all. I was just trying to set things straight before one day he/she comes into the News/Rumors board and his/her thread isn't there. I'm getting tired of all these people jumping down anyone's back with the most negative thing they can think of just because they took what someone said wrong. Oh, but here I go again. I'm gonna make another sugestion (Uh oh, head for the hills!) It would help if you got your own avatar (The picture to the side) because everyone seems to be choosing that pre-selected one and it's getting confusing as to who's who. ;)

-Jake

Don L Duck

Originally posted by DisneyExpert
I didn't mean to sound over critical just doing my "duty" to help him/her along. I realize they are new. (Which to me as an "Original" member of this forum, so are the majority of you) Notice my helpful tip of reading the board description before posting in it. I never implied that I knew it all. I was just trying to set things straight before one day he/she comes into the News/Rumors board and his/her thread isn't there. I'm getting tired of all these people jumping down anyone's back with the most negative thing they can think of just because they took what someone said wrong. Oh, but here I go again. I'm gonna make another sugestion (Uh oh, head for the hills!) It would help if you got your own avatar (The picture to the side) because everyone seems to be choosing that pre-selected one and it's getting confusing as to who's who. ;)

-Jake
I wasn't questioning what you said it's how you said it.Plus they have moderator for that.As for pix maybe you should concentrate on names and what's said rahter than visuals.Not a lot of people have their own photo's.

ToTBellHop

this is not the first time someone has recommended moving a thread; it happens all the time. We are a self-regulating board and we always let each other know what we think; this is nothing new. Relax...

Castle Cake Apologist

Originally posted by Don L Duck
As for pix maybe you should concentrate on names and what's said rahter than visuals.Not a lot of people have their own photo's.

I realize that... but they do have the capability of getting one. It gets very confusing when you get used to someone based on their BIG picture and then 20,000 other people get the same one.

-Jake

Don L Duck

I can understand your point,that's why I concentrate on what's said unless I see an interesting avatar.I too am just saying what I think but that doen't mean I have to agree does it?

TinkerBell9988

OK NOW

Back to the subject...... :D

My favorite parts of the HM is, well, um...

EVERY THING (sry, but if I named everything I loved, this could go on forever...)

Cindy Rella

Originally posted by DisneyExpert

I realize that... but they do have the capability of getting one. It gets very confusing when you get used to someone based on their BIG picture and then 20,000 other people get the same one.

-Jake

Ok, back off the subject again...please don't shoot me down here, I am kind of new too.

I wasn't going to ask because I would sound dumb but how do you import your own picture? I looked around for directions and couldn't find any so I just chose one of the six of so offered. I would love a disney graphic.

Oh yeah and my favorite thing about the mansion is the ballroom scene, I wish you could move more slowly though that area - least favorite is the seance - that seems really corny.

Skipper Timekpr

Hey we can smile and laugh, there is not set standard or character we are supposed to be like some like I act very morbid and quiet, while others act crazy and wierd. If I ever smile or laugh it's a very evil one "Step lively now, there's no time to... kill! muahaha"

kaos

For some reason, the guy in the casket always makes me smile... I think it's because I have the same feelings he does on It's a Small World...

"LET ME OUTTA HERE!!!"

NADisney

The HM is one of my all time favorites, who can stop screaming in the portrait chamber or reciting madam leota's chant.By the way when did they add the green glow to the ghost brides chest
.I never saw it until this memorial weekend.

kaos

Originally posted by NADisney
The HM is one of my all time favorites, who can stop screaming in the portrait chamber or reciting madam leota's chant.By the way when did they add the green glow to the ghost brides chest
.I never saw it until this memorial weekend.

It was within the past 3 or 4 years. I heard a rumor that it is to incorporate the story line of Phantom Manor... The bride left locked in the attic on her wedding day storyline. That could be the storyline for the Haunted Mansion movie....

KBQueenWDW

My ultimate favorite part is not even in the ride. It is when you are leaving and the lady is saying.. "Hurry back, hurry back. And don't forget to bring your death certificate." That makes me laugh ever time. I even have a picture of her and I keep it in my locker! Hehe.. I'm such a dork!:lol:

NADisney

How could it be there for the past three or four years.I go to WDW 4 times a year( last visit was dec 5- 11 ,2001/ may 22- 29 2002). The ghost bride had to be glowing green between this time period.

As for the movie, Eddie and his family move into a mansion that is haunted along with a buried treasure hidden within the walls, bad story line .It kinda remind's me of the "Frightners" starring Michale J Fox.

NADisney

The "Hitchhiking Ghosts" are fun to , especily when you have first time riders in the "DoomBuggie" beside you and can watch there reaction in the "Mirror Corridor".

wyattkelly

Haunted mansion! Yay! Great ride. I love the cemetery scene. I get the feeling I'd be doing the same thing that the caretaker is doing, Bein' scared.:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom