Haunted Mansion

figmentbaby

Originally posted by KBQueenWDW
My ultimate favorite part is not even in the ride. It is when you are leaving and the lady is saying.. "Hurry back, hurry back. And don't forget to bring your death certificate." That makes me laugh ever time. I even have a picture of her and I keep it in my locker! Hehe.. I'm such a dork!:lol:

Wow! I thought I was the only one to love that part of the ride. It's really weird because I have a picture of the HM in my locker but not the woman...but I should get one!

leeocean

I think if WDW even thought of getting rid of the Haunted Mansion - there would be a great upheaval amongst the fans. The Mansion is a classic and still packs people in. I love the ballroom scene - every time I ride it I see something new.

bearboysnc

I just returned, and my NEW favorite part is the Leota Headstone outside the front door. I stared at it for awhile. It is SO cool.

My friends thought I was fooling them, when I said she opens her eyes.

MKingdom25

I think one of my favorite parts is when the ghosts join you in your seats. Even though I know its coming, I still thinks its great and I scream each time anyways!

darthdarrel

Originally posted by bearboysnc
I just returned, and my NEW favorite part is the Leota Headstone outside the front door. I stared at it for awhile. It is SO cool.

My friends thought I was fooling them, when I said she opens her eyes.
You know I have ridden this ride several times and didn`t even know The Madam Leota had a tombstone! LOL!
By the way,Am I the only one that would like to see Disney either change the Haunted Mansion to be just like Phantom manor or build a Phantom Manor in adventureland?:D Phantom Manor is SOO AWESOME! I have an mpeg of it!

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Originally posted by darthdarrel

You know I have ridden this ride several times and didn`t even know The Madam Leota had a tombstone! LOL!
By the way,Am I the only one that would like to see Disney either change the Haunted Mansion to be just like Phantom manor or build a Phantom Manor in adventureland?:D Phantom Manor is SOO AWESOME! I have an mpeg of it!

The tombstone is new..... :)

I also love the "hitchhiking ghosts"

bgraham34

the hitch hiking ghost is my favorite. I like to pretend to pick there nose and rub there heads. Immature yes but darn funny too me.

MGMBoy

Hmmm...Everything!!! :D Seriously...As much as people like to distort the backstory to the mansion I try to see if I can fit everything into it somewhere. :)

goofyfan13

There is way too much on that ride that I really like but the main things that stick out are the ballroom and the cemetery.

thumper

I love the CM's who work in the "stretch room". When we went last week, my husband and I were the last ones out of the elevator...or so we thought. I turn around and the CM is right behind us practically on our ankles with a straight face...a little freaky, but cute!:)

I also love the interior of the house itself - it's supposed to be reminiscent of a house from the Hudson Valley, which is where we're from!:D

wyattkelly

Heh...I'd love to work the Haunted Mansion. I'm a generally bitter, cynical person. I worked El Pirata y Perrico, but only 'cause I had no choice. but I'm probably too fat to fit in the outfits.
:hammer:

Anyway, Haunted Mansion is my favorite Magic Kingdom attraction. I just hope they don't f**k up the movie. I know it's a distant hope, but it'd be cool to see the story of the Captain and his bride.

thumper

Originally posted by Skipper Timekpr
Hey Thumper did ya catch the cast members name, I'm assuming this was at WDW. It could have been me! :)

Sorry Skipper, I didn't catch the name - we were on the Keys to the Kingdom tour (5/30), so there were only about 12 or so of us in the elevator!:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom