haunted mansion? please dont do this

bgraham34

I have problem with the Holiday transformation. I would love to see it happen. It would not be permanent but if it were i would not like it.

GrumpysGal

I personally had the same "bad taste in mouth" about the idea when I first heard of it. I just recently rode the "NMBC" version at Disneyland and it was such a refreshing change! It wasn't too overly done....it was still "The Haunted Mansion", but the additions to it made me really enjoy it more and it made me want to watch the movie again!

I LOVE "THM", but I've ridden it soooo many times that I kinda have lost some of the appreciation for it. You know what I mean? I really appreciated the change at Disneyland...I myself REALLY liked it...and I thought I never would. I wouldn't mind if they brought it over to WDW.

CoffeeJedi

old_thread.jpg

GothMickey said:
HMH won't be coming to WDW... Didn't Tim Burton demand Disney stop using the overlay?

Actually someone asked something like this at the Annual Shareholder meeting today and Iger said Disney still has a great relationship with Tim Burton and that the event would continue.

As for WDW's Haunted Mansion. I don't really care about the HMH overlay but I really hope we get all the changes Disneyland's Haunted Mansion is getting plus a few more.

LoehnWolf

Ok Ok..I know this is an old post but what about the idea of instead of incorporating Nightmare into the Mansion what about Corpse Bride?? it almost lends itself to the current Mansion theme

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom