Haunted Mansion details begin to emerge

iheartdisney91

no the stairs in hogwarts shift over and float acrossed the air to make new pathways and such the stairs them self dont move like an escelator:rolleyes: sry kinda hard to explain it

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
no the stairs in hogwarts shift over and float acrossed the air to make new pathways and such the stairs them self dont move like an escelator:rolleyes: sry kinda hard to explain it

Ah. I understand what you are saying. I guess its one of the downsides of not having seen any of the Harry Porker movies.

Lee

Adventurer
...not having seen any of the Harry Porker movies.

smiley_jawdrop.gif

yensidtlaw1969

So, Uhh, I'm incredibly excited for the Haunted Mansion Rehab :D . I might be there on it's reopening date! If airfare goes down a little expect a full on trip report from me when I return :D !

Yensid " I'll try not to take too many flash photos :goodnevil " tlaw1969

jt04

What about the hallway with the doors, and also the shadow figure playing the piano?

Done to build the effect of the ballroom scene IMO. Don't be too analytical. It is art, illusion and magic, not science. It is not like they are following a specific storyline or anything! :)

btwnguy_22

The guy in the picture is Adam Hill, who is the principal dimensional designer on the project.

Yes, this is a posterity photo. It was released in the July 23rd ImagiNews! (Imagineering Newsletter)

BT

jt04

No they aren't! Isn't there one lifting the lid of the corpse? And hands coming from behind the doors?

I repeat....

Done to build the effect of the ballroom scene IMO. Don't be too analytical. It is art, illusion and magic, not science. It is not like they are following a specific storyline or anything! :)

Vernonpush

No they aren't! Isn't there one lifting the lid of the corpse? And hands coming from behind the doors?

Those are the "spirits who have not quite left the 'mortal coil' ".
Or as Monty python would say: Not quite dead yet.
Or... kind of dead, but dosen't know it yet.:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom