Haunted Mansion details begin to emerge

imagineer boy

Ive been watching that thread and it doesnt look like you are the only one. Someone named nemosushi asked who WDWMagic was, and then he ends up in their "litterbox". Then he posted about it in the litterbox and a couple of members told him to be careful that you are not supposed to talk about that stuff....so he ends up editing his post in there....Crazyness man, crazyness....

Its amazing, you only get a few negative reps and you're automatically sent to the literbox where you're somehow supposed to get positive reps to go back or wait a year. Its an incredibly corrupt system IMO.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Its amazing, you only get a few negative reps and you're automatically sent to the literbox where you're somehow supposed to get positive reps to go back or wait a year. Its an incredibly corrupt system IMO.

You gotta be kidding me. You mean just because that poor guy happened to show up in the wrong thread at the wrong time, he gets punished and has to wait to be able to post in the general community again? Makes me glad we have the forum style we have here.

imagineer boy

You gotta be kidding me. You mean just because that poor guy happened to show up in the wrong thread at the wrong time, he gets punished and has to wait to be able to post in the general community again? Makes me glad we have the forum style we have here.

Well, he has to gain back positive rep to get back ( in other words, apolagize and admit he was wrong and that the negative rep givers were right. ).

But yes, I am happy to have these forums. I can see the logic in why Steve got rid of the reputation system.

retroeric

Upgrades to the audio? I hope that doesn't mean they will repplace that gorgeous warm analog sound that I so closely associate with classic Disney attractions. To me, messing with this soundtrack would almost be as bad as rebuilding the ride.

jmvd20

In just the little bit I have been tiptoeing around MC and from what imagineer boy said, its apparently a place where anyone with neg rep is "banned" to.

I'll be in that litterbox in a short time then... :lookaroun

Yes I am bored tonight, can't sleep, so I have to find something entertaining.

SummerInFL

I would just like to send my sincerest apologizes for any ill behavior or offensive comments that may have come your way or was posted. As I can assure you that the person in question does not represent Mice Chat, we do our best to ensure that no images or content is used on our forums without clear, expressed permission or citing of the source.

Again we apologize for any offensive behavior or comments and we are aware of the issue and it will be addressed.

Sincerely,

SummerInFL
Mice Chat Moderator

JLW11Hi

Upgrades to the audio? I hope that doesn't mean they will repplace that gorgeous warm analog sound that I so closely associate with classic Disney attractions. To me, messing with this soundtrack would almost be as bad as rebuilding the ride.

The last time I was in the MK in 2004 (!) the Haunted Mansion audio was reeeallly bad. I rode it several times throughout the fall and not once did the audio inside the Doom Buggy work properly from start to finish. Stuff got cut out and it sounded like the Ghost Host was talking to us on a walkie talkie with bad reception.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom