Haunted Mansion details begin to emerge

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
"Bill" is now over there proclaiming that merf doesn't... it'll be easier to quote:

What an IDIOT! From his avatar picture he looks to still be in his late twenties, and not hardly intelligent enough to know anything "in the know"... :lookaroun :rolleyes:
There are days that I think that maybe I should check out some of the other Disney forums and see what is going on. Then there are days like today where I am reminded why I don't.

aklodge

I sent it to him through PM with a little bit more "spice" :lookaroun to it just in case it gets deleted.

I could care less, honestly - there are far better places to post (such as here) and the only thing I read at MiceAge is the AL reports.

It's pretty funny, actually, what he is doing just to try and impress people.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
"Bill" is now over there proclaiming that merf doesn't... it'll be easier to quote:

What an IDIOT! From his avatar picture he looks to still be in his late twenties, and not hardly intelligent enough to know anything "in the know"... :lookaroun :rolleyes:

Im sure he is trying to score some points with someone....:rolleyes:

aklodge

It says he is 21!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in his profile. :eek:

It also says that he is a "Tour Guide." LOL! :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL:

Are we REALLY supposed to believe that he "is in the know?"

He also gave me a "bad" rep point! :ROFLOL:

It says he is 21!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in his profile. :eek:

It also says that he is a "Tour Guide." LOL! :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL:

Are we REALLY supposed to believe that he "is in the know?"

He also gave me a "bad" rep point! :ROFLOL:
He gave me a bad rep point too! Darn him! I got banned from him Magical Ears site a long time ago.

aklodge

LOL! This is how he replied:

Well, you've questioned my integrity. Unfortunately, you have nothing to base it on. If you read the other post I linked to in this thred, you might notice that the stuff was said here before WDWmagic. In fact, just about everything posted on WDWmagic is said here first in posts and what not. So, please, go home to your other site, we don't need you over here.

aklodge

Unfortunately...that's how he got banned here. :rolleyes:
Ah, I was wondering why we hadn't seen him here. I guess he just got here and left before I did or I just didn't realize.

Could someone please explain to me what kind of drivel he was spewing that got him banned here? PM me if you think that's a better option.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom