Haunted Mansion details begin to emerge

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Yea, me too...

merf posts picture
micechat steals picture
merf pulls picture
micechat accuses WDWMagic of being behind the times...

in a nutshell

Edit: not micechat per se, but a certain member of micechat - that evidently was ousted from WDWMagic

EpcotServo

Hey, is a forum gang war going on? Cause I've wanted to give Micechat what-for, for a long time. They have it comin'!
:lol:

I'm guessing that Horizons was the AllSpark, Micechat is the Decepticons, and WDWmagic is the AutoBots? If so, I'd like to be JAZZ!
:D

brkgnews

...He even referenced the jellyfish concept used in Nemo that someone else in this thread mentioned a few pages back.

The stole my analogy? Oh snap! It's on now, beeyotch!
:ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL:

Phrig em all.

So just to recap... Laughingplace hates us, we hate micechat. If micechat hates laughingplace... circle of life.

jmvd20

The stole my analogy? Oh snap! It's on now, beeyotch!
:ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL:

Phrig em all.

I gettin ready...

7_5_128.gif

Now I gotch yer back!

lilredfoxie

Forgive me if this has been talked about somewhere else, and its kind of a dumb question, but what makes the Disneyland Haunted mansion different from the one in the Magic Kingdom, ive never been to DisneyLand before, only WDW.

Also is there a good comparison page or something up for the other rides like Pirates of the Carribean and Splash Mountain, that are located in both parks.

jmvd20

Not all of us at MiceChat are bad.:wave:

And not all of us here at the Magic are good...

Welcome aboard though... or is it

Come Aboard. We're expecting you.
Love, life's sweetest reward.
Let it flow, it floats back to you.
Love Boat soon will....

Nevermind

Anyway glad to have you here :wave:

:D

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
I post three smilies and get a negative rep from that guy. :fork:

Ive been watching that thread and it doesnt look like you are the only one. Someone named nemosushi asked who WDWMagic was, and then he ends up in their "litterbox". Then he posted about it in the litterbox and a couple of members told him to be careful that you are not supposed to talk about that stuff....so he ends up editing his post in there....Crazyness man, crazyness....

jmvd20

This one is great, instant classic!!

Question:

Bill, I should know this by now, but what do you do at WDW? Seems to me you're a CM there somewhere, not an Imagineer, am I correct? If that is indeed correct, statements like -

...are kinda ingenuous, aren't they? Seems as if you're trying to hint that you're higher up in the food chain than you really are.

(Answer)

"You're correct to an extent... but one can have more then one job, even in the same company.
wink3.gif
I'll PM you so you understand.
"

Placing bets, bus driver, anyone, anyone, Bueller, Bueller, Fry, Fry...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom