Haunted Mansion details begin to emerge

SWBFlorida

I am really excited to see the changes to HM! I am going the week of thanksgiving! I have been going to disney parks my whole life and I love to see rides, areas, etc. get the much needed attention they need.

Thanks for all the information on the HM and it should be a wonderful update!

Beauty_Belle

I have to agree, does anyone know what those dots on the picture mean? Is that were special effects will go? Will any new AA's be added for I would love to see that happen?
I've seen DL's version and the bride is escaping me.... Does anyone know what the difference between DL's version with WDW'S? I remember Leota for that was sooo different (the HM Movie just came out and they did a bunch of changes and a floating head will stand out in ones mind).

Main Street USA

I have to agree, does anyone know what those dots on the picture mean? Is that were special effects will go? Will any new AA's be added for I would love to see that happen?
I've seen DL's version and the bride is escaping me.... Does anyone know what the difference between DL's version with WDW'S? I remember Leota for that was sooo different (the HM Movie just came out and they did a bunch of changes and a floating head will stand out in ones mind).
I was wondering about the dots myself. Anyone else know?

jmvd20

Lesson 1 on running a web board. Look at all the details and realize when a member starts off just talking and then gets attacked and then gets angry.

Head Mouse, I just read through this entire thread. You did not get attacked but were told by many people that they did not agree with your perception of a story with the HM. After that you proceeded to attack and call other people names, that is where things started to get a little ugly.

Just some advice, drop the subject and move on. It's obviously something you are passionate about and that will only lead to a bigger argument. I've gotten into a number of them myself!

:wave:

head mouse

Head Mouse, I just read through this entire thread. You did not get attacked but were told by many people that they did not agree with your perception of a story with the HM. After that you proceeded to attack and call other people names, that is where things started to get a little ugly.

Just some advice, drop the subject and move on. It's obviously something you are passionate about and that will only lead to a bigger argument. I've gotten into a number of them myself!

:wave:

No see what your overlooking is when I said there is a story/plot I was attacked and told I was wrong when thousands of HM fans know there is. intended or not, the story/plot is still there. fan based, CM based whatever it's still there. But no I am attacked and told I am wrong.

Animaniac93-98

The bride is sapposed to have a boquet of flowers that change into a bloody axe to tie in with all the changing pictures of the bride's husband's heads dissapearing and reappearing. I don't remember if the effect works since it's hard to tell from the youtube video.

Nicole220

The best pic I could find:
146712121_c7e36ba833.jpg

I don't remember what MK's bride looked like, but DL's old bride looked like this:
hauntedmansion_bride.jpg

She wasn't animated and didn't talk.

The new one says stuff like, "Here comes the bride" and "you may now kiss the bride" while holding an axe. Her face is animated like Buzz's.

here's a clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp5KF8sFGXM

imagineer boy

No see what your overlooking is when I said there is a story/plot I was attacked and told I was wrong when thousands of HM fans know there is. intended or not, the story/plot is still there. fan based, CM based whatever it's still there. But no I am attacked and told I am wrong.

Now I'm going to ask you a bunch of questions, and I want to have them answered immediately: Who is your daddy, and what does he do?

head mouse

I'm on head mouse's side on this one.

It really seems like everyone is attacking him for stating his opinion.

The whole issue is, he likes the Haunted Mansion the way he remembers it and doesn't want to see it changed. I can respect that...I HATE the "Under New Management" version of the Tiki Room. ...

LOL, Don't even open that box LOL. I actually cried when I saw a video of the "under new management"

On this note I say this.

I call a truce. You all feel one way. I feel another. I apologize for the name calling. a bad on my part. shall we agree to disagree.

DisneyWorld30th

Programming a VCR: Step by Step

6.) Put a blank tape into the VCR. If you are reusing an old tape, wind it back to the beginning and check that the erasure-prevention tab is still present. If it's been broken off, you can't record.

What the...

Why must you lie to everyone, of course you can record, you need to put a piece of tape over the prevention tab and you can record!

You are useless!

:ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL:

Beauty_Belle

The best pic I could find:
146712121_c7e36ba833.jpg

I don't remember what MK's bride looked like, but DL's old bride looked like this:
hauntedmansion_bride.jpg

She wasn't animated and didn't talk.

The new one says stuff like, "Here comes the bride" and "you may now kiss the bride" while holding an axe. Her face is animated like Buzz's.

here's a clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp5KF8sFGXM

Thank you so much!!!! I totally can't remember. Guess when you hit a certain age, the mind tends to go! Her face, though, looks VERY familiar.... Is that the same woman who wishes you "Hurry Back! Be sure to bring your death certificate?"

RiversideBunny

Regarding the picture of the new staircase design-

Does anyone think that it looks similar to a scene from 'Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone' where the staircases were moving?

:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom