Haunted Mansion details begin to emerge

dave2822

Merf, just start a big, false rumor and photoshop a picture and BAM!

unless they are reading this ... :lookaroun ... but then they will never know what's true or false ... and neither will I :lookaroun

yensidtlaw1969

Oh, I know! Pretend the Wand is coming down!

:lookaroun :hammer: :goodnevil

-Yensid " As weird as Constance looks in photos and Video, when you see her properly set in the re-done attic it's really nicely done. Just give her a chance :-D " tlaw1969

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Whoa, she has sing busts? Now that is new for Disney!:lol:

eek2.gif

rotflmao.gif

brkgnews

unless they are reading this ... :lookaroun ... but then they will never know what's true or false ... and neither will I :lookaroun
Ahhh... the old "Siht el Otsipueht" trick.

Back in the day, when AP and UPI wire services were fighting each other, AP accused UPI of stealing stuff from AP stories. So they made a fairly meaningless fake story about Siht el Otsipueht being named to a new position in the government of some obscure foreign country. "Siht el Otsipueht" is actually "The UPI stole this" written backwards.

Question

"It will be interesting to see how the Floating Leota is going to be here. I have known for awhile that the tech they are using is different from the one in DL so it will be interesting to see if it looks better."

What technology is used for the floating leota, and how will they improve it for WDW?

Anyone? :)

jmvd20

If we are talking about the same thread over at Mice Age numerous people stated that the information and picture came from here. At least three seperate people stated something along the lines of (got this from WDWMagic)...

What more do we expect???? :shrug:

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Example:

jmvd20 said:
we are numerous people. something along the lines of At least three seperate people

Context is important :)

Seriosuly, there's a guy there saying "oh yeah, we put the mirror there for this effect and.. blah blah blah.." pretending he knew about this, designed it, and sorts of other bull.

jmvd20

Example:

Seriosuly, there's a guy there saying "oh yeah, we put the mirror there for this effect and.. blah blah blah.." pretending he knew about this, designed it, and sorts of other bull.

Good point, I didn't read the entire thread I just noticed that several people did at least mention where the information came from. There is at least one know-it all on every site.

PurpleDragon

Example:

LMAO yeah the dude basically summed up everything he read here on this thread. He even referenced the jellyfish concept used in Nemo that someone else in this thread mentioned a few pages back. Thats just sad!!!:brick:

Its one thing to act like you work for Disney, its another thing to regurgitate information open to everyone and try to act like you're "in the know". Some people like to humiliate themselves just to try and appear important. :rolleyes:

WDWFREAK53

Am I the only person that can't see the picture?

I read a lot of posts talking about the picture containing floating candelabras, and stairs, and mirrors...but, I can't seem to see ANY of that...the only thing I see in the picture is a big red "X" on a white background. Is that stuff BEHIND the "X?"

:lookaroun

Lee

Adventurer

Since when does "Bill" work for WDI? He didn't when he was around here...:shrug: :lookaroun

jmvd20

Am I the only person that can't see the picture?

I read a lot of posts talking about the picture containing floating candelabras, and stairs, and mirrors...but, I can't seem to see ANY of that...the only thing I see in the picture is a big red "X" on a white background. Is that stuff BEHIND the "X?"

Picture was here yesterday, now it is merely the X for me as well.

aklodge

"Bill" is now over there proclaiming that merf doesn't... it'll be easier to quote:

[QUOTE="Bill," WDI employee and secret-knowing afficianado extraordinaire]mousemerf doesn't have the right to say that about photos taken in WDI unfortunately...
We're kinda... careful about photos being posted about new projects.

For the disbelievers on WDWmagic:
http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67087

(or people that just don't believe that I mentioned all of this earlier, though in less detail as to not get fired, check that thread)[/QUOTE]

What an IDIOT! From his avatar picture he looks to still be in his late twenties, and not hardly intelligent enough to know anything "in the know"... :lookaroun :rolleyes:

aklodge

I decided to let him have it. What a moron.

You are FULL OF IT. Get over yourself and quit acting like you are a employee of a company that you aren't.

None of what you are saying is anything that hasn't already been said on other sites, such as WDWMAGIC. All of what has been discussed over there was spewed and dispersed into your post here.

You are making yourself look like a fool, and your intentions are obvious. It takes a lot of gut to come here and act like you are some sort of an official source, saying "we" this and "we" that. Your attempts to make people think you are something special are so obvious and belligerent, that above all, it just shows how much of a liar you really are.

Ridiculous that ANYONE would take you seriously or believe any of the drivel-spewing posts you are throwing out right and left. Absolutely ridiculous.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom