News Hatbox Ghost coming to Walt Disney World's Haunted Mansion

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
Not late enough - curtains are still up this morning.
Strangely enough, they've updated it with a sign.
OIG.EA.jpg

(AI ART - this is a joke)

yensidtlaw1969

I’m worried HM is going to be down during my visit this week installing him.
HM has no planned downtime this week.

I’ve heard from a few people the day will be the 30th, which certainly would be Late November.

I’ve also been told he’s fully installed and working, so I suppose it *could* be revealed sooner. But I’ve yet to hear anyone say that’s likely.

Indy_UK

If it’s all done and they’re good to go then why not just do that? Are they trying to spread the cost of some screws and glue to hold him in place to the next financial quarter or something?

CntrlFlPete

If it’s all done and they’re good to go then why not just do that? Are they trying to spread the cost of some screws and glue to hold him in place to the next financial quarter or something?

in a union shop, only a non-management team member that is trained in removing curtains is permitted to remove the curtains (and poles holding said curtains). Due to cost saving initiatives, the curtain removal team is not being scheduled all that often and there are a lot of curtains to remove, so they will get to it. i hear they scheduled extra curtain removers on the 30th. (100% sarcasm 0% inside information).

DisneyFanatic12

If you want a legitimate answer, even if it is done they would want to test it for a while, which they could only do after guest hours. They’d want to make sure there is a full range of motion, make sure the audio is in sync, and confirm it doesn’t break down right away. So although it could be installed, it might not be ready to be revealed.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
If you want a legitimate answer, even if it is done they would want to test it for a while, which they could only do after guest hours. They’d want to make sure there is a full range of motion, make sure the audio is in sync, and confirm it doesn’t break down right away. So although it could be installed, it might not be ready to be revealed.
Can't wait to see the HBG in "B" mode...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom