News Hatbox Ghost coming to Walt Disney World's Haunted Mansion

SteveAZee

They control the message......
True. I guess I'm suggesting we be more like this toward Disney...
dude.jpg

celluloid

We are 70% of the way through November. My MK day is next week and I am praying it's not the first day of Hat Box. I don't want a 3+ hour line for HM.

If you really want to avoid that, do HM first on your MK day. Even if it is the first day of the figure visible, it will not be on social media confirmed until after opening and the rush gets to that level. The curtain will drop in the morning, not likely part way through the day.

Purduevian

If you really want to avoid that, do HM first on your MK day. Even if it is the first day of the figure visible, it will not be on social media confirmed until after opening and the rush gets to that level. The curtain will drop in the morning, not likely part way through the day.
Actually I was planning to rope drop HM anyway that morning. We have a 10 month old with us and aren't really planning to hit any of the rides without him. Plan was to EE Pooh and maybe the carousel, then line up by the Tangled bathrooms and rope drop HM (no one will beat us there that doesn't have EE)

celluloid

Actually I was planning to rope drop HM anyway that morning. We have a 10 month old with us and aren't really planning to hit any of the rides without him. Plan was to EE Pooh and maybe the carousel, then line up by the Tangled bathrooms and rope drop HM (no one will beat us there that doesn't have EE)

I would not worry at all then other than the typical crowds and efficiency.

peter11435

As soon as that movie bombed, it became a choice. A snag or slight delay is certainly not the only reason. Sometimes the most sane, likely and least complicated reasoning is the answer.
The body language of those most proud of it in September's announcement sure seem to display he was worried to admit it.

A shame because he is a passionate Imagineer.
The performance of the movie had nothing to do with the figures delay.

EricsBiscuit

I would not at all be surprised if the majority of the time since D23 2022 announcement has been in permitting, especially since it’s such an old building. If they spend too much money or touch any bathrooms, then they would trigger a much more substantial review. Honestly 3~ months of actual construction is not bad, especially if there have been challenges. Older buildings are also prone to complications in construction and surprises. Would I have liked to have seen it sooner? Sure. But this one is not as bad as it seems prima facie.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom