News Hatbox Ghost coming to Walt Disney World's Haunted Mansion

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
It’s a nice tribute to a gem of an Imagineer. The Zach could only dream of having a special tile in the World Nature men’s restroom in 70 years.
winner champ GIF

JIMINYCR

I saw the Candle Man in DL's HM last month. I had a heads up that it would be there so I could watch for him. Because of the small size and where its placed its easily missed if you arent prepared and looking for him. Its a nice historical piece that HM has added to the attraction. Too bad the majority of riders will have no clue about it.

yensidtlaw1969

It is entirely reasonable, given how long this project has taken, to be skeptical that it will be done within the next two weeks.

If it is, great, if not, no one here will be surprised.

I mean, not really. They announced when he would arrive for a reason. Just because a project isn't done early doesn't mean it won't be done on time.

I've heard that the figure is both installed and working at this point, but it seems like there's *some* reason they're waiting for a Late November reveal. Maybe they're still working on the sets around him or something, or maybe they're just sticking with what was announced.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom