News Hatbox Ghost coming to Walt Disney World's Haunted Mansion

Cmdr_Crimson

I did too until I saw the curtain on the ride.
giphy.webp

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
if they wait long enough everyone will have forgotten and the curtain can just come down and that will be that....

How long before curtains are a feature and Momento Mori sells replicas?

In hindsightI feel I missed an opportunity to be Hattie for Halloween. I could have cheaply pulled it off with a sheet draped over like a sheet ghost. Maybe next year.

TheMaxRebo

The curtain will get cobwebs and us internet fanboys will invent a story about it. Flash forward 40 years and our grandkids will be here talking about how The Curtain Ghost was one of Walt Disney’s last ideas.

And complaining about the removal of the cobwebs

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
At this point, I think we can all agree that it would be insensitive to remove The Curtain Ghost. Put Hattie in The Jungle Cruise where he belongs.

Skipper: "There's Hattie, one of the early Jungle Cruise skippers. He's worked here for 50 years. Let's give him a hand! [Everyone claps] Now if you want to give him a head....s up about those man eating piranha we saw, dont... he loves surprises!"

"There's Hattie, one of the early Jungle Cruise skippers. He's taking his [time of day] walk. He says walking keeps him from losing his mind. And the box he's holding, he says it keeps him from losing his head."

"That's Hattie. Some skippers went to an old house up the river and found him hiding behind a curtain laughing maniacally. One skipper said that Hattie really needed to be laid out to pasture. The next day they walked him out here and surrounded him with sheep. I don't see sheep out here now, but earlier I saw some in a long line for a dole whip... That'll never be me though ... I mobile order."

Last edited:

ToTBellHop

Skipper: "There's Hattie, one of the early Jungle Cruise skippers. He's worked here for 50 years. Let's give him a hand! [Everyone claps] Now if you want to give him a head....s up about those man eating piranha we saw, dont... he loves surprises!"

"There's Hattie, one of the early Jungle Cruise skippers. He's taking his [time of day] walk. He says walking keeps him from losing his mind. And the holding, he says it keeps him from losing his head."

"That's Hattie. Some skippers went to an old house up the river and found him hiding behind a curtain laughing maniacally. One skipper said that Hattie really needed to be laid out to pasture. The next day they walked him out here and surrounded him with sheep. I don't see sheep out here now, but earlier I saw some in a long line for a dole whip... That'll never be me though ... I mobile order."
1699455690792.gif

lentesta

Premium Member

"There's Hattie, one of the early Jungle Cruise skippers. He's taking his [time of day] walk. He says walking keeps him from losing his mind. And the box he's holding, he says it keeps him from losing his head."

Why is this not actual dialog from an actual scene????? I would laugh with these.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom